[Chapter 15]

Morning after the last day of their short movie's shoot, Hoseok walked out from his bedroom with a loud yawn, wasn't fully awake yet. He was getting used to wake up earlier to prepare their breakfast since Seokjin got hospitalized after his suicide attempt. Rubbing his eyes tiredly and yawning cutely, his nose caught a homecook smell hanging in the air, following by a clacking sound of a kitchen utensils.

"Is that Jimin?" Hoseok mumbled to himself. Sometimes, Jimin likes to cook his own breakfast when he's on diet, but as long as he remembered, Jimin wasn't on any diet. Quickening his pace, he felt his sleep was already gone, feeling confusion taking over. The sound of someone cooking got louder as he got closer to the kitchen.

A smile made its way on his face once he saw a familliar person with a broad shoulder standing in front of the stove. A wave of nostalgic feeling came crushing him, and he could feel warmth spread through his veins, rushing to every part of his body.

"Oh, you're up! Morning, Seok-ah."
Hoseok's smile grew wider, forming a fat shape of a heart, "morning Jinnie hyung."

Seokjin's warm smile, along with the familiar sight and the almost-finished breakfast that smelled really good were overwhelming him. Various of emotions were building up inside him, but one of it was stronger than the others. It was happiness, the emotion that kept his smile plastered on his face, hurting his cheekbones but he didn't even notice it.

"Can you wake the others up? I know it's too early for our day off, but I want you guys to eat on a right time," Seokjin asked him, turning off the stove and taking some plates from the cabinet.

"Okay!" Hoseok beamed, and skipped to his members room one by one. Seokjin could feel that sunshine's happiness spreading through the entire dorm, and he himself found it amusing on how it could make such a great effect.

"Ugh, hyuuuuuuung, ten more-"

"Seokjin hyung made the breakfast!" Hoseok didn't even let Jimin finish his sentence, and the younger didn't mind it though, judging by the way he sat up very quick at the words of the older.

"Really?!" Jimin's high-pitched sounds woke their another roommates up.

"Why are you-"

"Seokjin hyung cooked the breakfast!" Jimin beamed to his fellow 95's liner, and Taehyung jumped out from his bed in a heartbeat.

"No, wait! You have to help me wake Jungkook and Namjoon up! And you, Jimin-"

"I know!" Jimin yelled as he walked out from his room to wake Yoongi up. He and Seokjin were the only person who could wake Yoongi up without getting any kick or slap from the second oldest.

The other three were also jumping out of their bed at the mention of Seokjin's homemade breakfast, and they practically ran to the dining room, stepping inside right after Seokjin placed the last plate on the table.

Seokjin could hear his members excited voice while preparing their breakfast, and he chukled. He saw how his dongsaengs' eyes lit up like a child on the Christmas morning when they came and saw the food on the table, mouth hanging open, eyes almost popping out from its cage.

"Whooooaaaaa!" the sound was coming almost in unison from their mouth, their eyes taking in the sight in front of them.

"Morning for you too," Seokjin chukled in amusement at their reaction, and they all ran into their own seat, eyeing the food in front of them like it was a treasure.

"Eat up~!" Seokjin sang, sitting on his own seat, and of course he didn't need to tell them twice.

A feeling of a nostalgic was surrounding them, and Seokjin could feel the intense amount of happiness radiating from his dongsaengs. He felt happy. No, he felt grateful.