[Chapter 24]

There weren't any voices inside Bang PD's room besides of the soft clank of the glass being placed on the table across him. The seven members of BTS and both of their managers sat around the table, facing the CEO in silent, didn't dare to look at him. 

Bang PD ordered one of his staffs to make a chocolate milkshake for his idols and their managers, to regain their energy and make them less tensed.

Seokjin sat in the middle, his head hanged low as he stared at his lap. The other members exchanged some worried glances but didn't dare to look at their CEO.

Seokjin's fingers fidgeted on his lap, but Taehyung's warm hand stopped it. He looked at Taehyung's hands covering his hands, before letting out a soft sigh.

"Seokjin-ah."

Seokjin's body tensed at Bang PD's voice calling his name. Taehyung squeezed his hands gently, feeling nervous himself.

Will Bang PD kick him out? Will his CEO tell him that he is not good enough? Will Bang PD tell him how pathetic he is and how his agency doesn't want to deal with a broken idol anymore? Will their CEO tell him to leave his band members and back to his normal live?

Seokjin didn't realise he was shaking until a person on the other side of him placed their arms over his shoulders, stopping him. He leaned onto the touch, his nose caught Jungkook's scent.

"Seokjin-ah," their CEO called him again. Seokjin looked up at him hesitantly and the others' heart dropped at the sight of the eldest member. His eyes were glossy with unshed tears, his shoulder slumped, his bottom lip quivered slightly and his face was still a bit red from the recent attack and from the nervousness that is attacking him again.

"Seokjin-ah," Bang PD looked at him, leaning his body on the desk with his elbows, intertwining his fingers. "Let's get you some help, yeah?"

Seokjin's face turned into confusion, looking at his CEO. Was it Bang PD's way to tell him that he wanted to kick him out from the group, using such a thing as a reason?

"You need help, from professional," he said again.

Seokjin's eyes flashed with fear and it didn't go unnoticed by the CEO. Bang PD spoke up again. "I'm not gonna kick you out from the group, I just want to help you." 

Seokjin sighed at the statement and lowered his head. He nodded, rubbing his nose with his sleeve.

"You still have a long way ahead, you still have so many chances in the music industry, you still have a bright future and I don't want you to walk forward with this condition," he added. Seokjin stayed silent. Jungkook's arms over his shoulder tightened.

"I want to help you, I'll take care of it, all I need is your approval. How does it sound?" Bang PD asked again.

Seokjin sighed and lowered his head. Somehow, the room felt small and he felt trapped. He could feel all eyes were on him, he could feel them waiting for his answer.

It wasn't something unfamiliar for him. Being roommate with Yoongi even before they debuted and being friends with a thoughtful Namjoon had its advantage. He knew what is happening to him, he knew it by heart, and that was what makes him afraid.

"What do you think, Seokjin-ah?" Bang PD asked. 

Seokjin shut his eyes tightly and shook his head.

"Why?" Bang PD asked again. "You don't have to worry about everything, I'll take care of it. You just need to see them and get some help."

Seokjin shook his head again. "I have my band members, I'll be okay, PD-nim, I'll make sure that none of this will happen again."

"Seokjin hyung," Yoongi spoke up, stealing his hyung's attention, "we know that it's not true."