[Chapter 4]

"Hyung!"

The members began panicking when their oldest hyung dropped on his knees, holding his head tightly.

"What the hell?!" Namjoon yelled at Dongwhan and pushed him harshly.

Jungkook ran to his oldest hyung, and sat behind him. He pulled his weak hyung to his lap, craddle him like a baby, but it only made Seokjin shocked at the sudden contact. He held his chest tightly when suddenly he couldn't control his breath.

"See? He's useless! Why don't you guys kick him out of the group?" Dongwhan laughed, but soon stop because Namjoon punched him in the face.

Hoseok kneeled in front of Jungkook, trying to calm Seokjin. His hyung was only inhaling constantly, trying so hard to breathe normally. Cold sweat started to cover his body, while his chest tigtening.

"I c-cant...," Seokjin gripped on his chest tightly, "b-breathe."

He began to panic. He couldn't breathe and his head hurt like crazy. Tears fell from his eyes, as he felt like he was dying.

"Hyung, hey hyung, look at me," Hoseok desperately tried to get his hyung's attention, but failed right away.

The other members got more panic when their oldest hyung's face turned pale and his body shaking vigorously. Jungkook tightened his embrace, and rocked him slowly, trying to calm his hyung.

Namjoon dropped on his knees besides Hoseok, and felt his hyung's hand.

"Shit! It's cold as fuck. Tae-ah, Hobi-ah, can you massage his hands and feet? It's going stiff. And Jimin-ah, can you get a water and a towel?" Namjoon ordered his member, trying to be calm even though his heart was beating like crazy.

"Hyung! Hyung! Hey, look at me. Look at me please," Namjoon tried to get his hyung's attention by hitting his Seokjin's cheeks slowly for a couple of times.

Seokjin tried so hard to focus on Namjoon, but he couldn't. He felt his chest burning, and the pain was killing him slowly.

Namjoon called his name a couple of times, but always fail right away, and he could see his hyung's skin getting paler and paler, cold sweat covered all of his face and he's crying messily.

The leader stopped trying to get his hyung's attention, instead, he wiped the tears in his hyung's cheek. Jungkook whispered sweet and soothing words in Seokjin's ear, apologising once in a while because he was the reason why Seokjin hyperventilate.

Namjoon cupped his hyung's face, and caressed his hyung's cheek with his thumb, smiling gently at his vulnerable hyung.

"It's okay, hyung, you just got a panick attack, and you're going to be okay. Everything is going to be okay, trust me," Namjoon half whispered to his hyung's ear.

He then looked helplessly at Hoseok, before continued softly, "all you have to do just breathe normally, okay hyung? Inhale, and exhale. You've only been inhaling too much. Now try to exhaling, okay, hyung?"

Namjoon smiled when he noticed that he slowly got his hyung's attention.

"That's right, listen to me. Inhale, and exhale, inhale, exhale."

Seokjin tried so hard to exhale, but the pain in his chest only make it worst. He gripped Taehyung and Hoseok's hand that were massaging his hand, trying so hard to endure the burning pain in his chest.

"It's okay, hyung, it's okay. Do it slowly, inhale, and exhale," Namjoon encouraged him while wiping his hyung's forehead with his sleeve. He took one of Seokjin's hand from Hoseok, and placed it on his chest, hoping that it will guide Seokjin to breathe normally.