[Chapter 2]

It was only getting worst. The nightmares, the depression, the voice inside his head. Now, Yoongi would always wake up every night because of his hyung's cry, but he still doesn't know what to do.

Seokjin tried so hard to contain himself in front of the other members. He tried so hard to be his usual self, always talking, bickering, laughing and goofing around, but he found it becoming harder and harder everyday.

He didn't have any courage to tell the other members about his problems, because it was all his fault. They already had enough problems, and he didn't want to be a burden. Besides, he's the oldest hyung, he had a responsibility to take care of his younger members, and make them his number one priority.

He couldn't think straight. He kept messing the dance steps, and his voice shakes everytime he sings. The other members started to complain, told him to be more focused, and how their next comeback is so important because he's finally had more lines than before.

Seokjin would only say sorry, and tried to break the tension by telling them one or two of his old man's joke after he made a promise to do better, but it didn't really work, cause the others started feeling angry towards him.

"I asked for your help to do my laundry! You know I couldn't do it due to my hectic schedule! It's so simple, hyung! Simple! You only need to put them into the washing machine and you can relax while waiting! It's not that hard! You didn't even have any schedule today! What were you doing?! Enjoying your beauty sleep while we were working our ass off?!"

Seokjin lowered his head in shame. It wasn't because he didn't want to, but his head wouldn't let him do anything. It has been throbbing non stop because the flashback of "That Incident" always come into his mind until now, but he didn't dare to tell his members about it.

"For God's sake, hyung! Did you hear me?!" Taehyung yelled at him again, after getting no response from the older.

"I-I'll do it now. I-I'm sorry," Seokjin stuttered his words, and made his way to Taehyung's room, picked up his dirty clothes and brought it to the laundry room.

Taehyung stood still in his spot, surprised by his hyung's answer. He expected his hyung to yelled back at him, and told him to show some respect to the older, but he didn't.

"What happened?" Jimin walked out from his room with sleepy eyes, clearly just woken up because of Taehyung's loud voice.

"N-nothing, go back to sleep, ChimChim," Taehyung smiled at his friend's adorable sleepy face. Jimin stared at him for a while, before going back to his shared room with Hoseok and Taehyung.

Taehyung could hear the sound of the washing machine, and it made him feel really guilty. He made his way towards the laundry room, and saw his hyung leaning to the wall, waiting for the washing machine to finish its work.

"Hyung."

Seokjin jumped in fear, but soon relaxed when he realised it was only Taehyung.

"I'm sorry."

"No, it's okay. It was my fault to forget your order. Now go and sleep," Seokjin pushed the younger out from the laundry room. Taehyung frowned after hearing his hyung's words.

"It wasn't an order, I just asked you to do it, and actually you can say no if you want," Taehyung said while looking straight into his hyung's eyes.

Seokjin sighed and smiled at him.

"You must be tired, now sleep," Seokjin said in his usual motherly tone, while pushed Taehyung gently to the direction of his shared room.

Taehyung hesitantly walked to his shared room, eyes glued to his hyung's brown iris, but the older waved his hands and smiled reassuringly to the younger, so Taehyung made his way back to his shared room.