[Chapter 7]

A few days later, Donghwan got fired.

After Namjoon report him to the agency, they started looking or some evidence. They looked at the CCTV's record, and indeed there's a video when Donghwan pulled Seokjin harshly to his studio, and thirty minutes later, he came out without Seokjin, who limped out eighteen minutes after Donghwan's exit. His hair was a mess, and he looked so weak, he even fell down a couple of times, and ended up went to the nearest toilet.

They reported it to the police, who interrogated Dongwhan immediately. They even checked Seokjin's phone, and found some text that containing sexual aspects.

Seokjin refused to talk to the other members, even refused to meet them. He didn't even want to meet Namjoon who always come to the hospital to meet his therapist and check his condition.

The other members thought he was mad at them, especially at Namjoon, when the truth is Seokjin felt ashamed of himself. He didn't have any courage to meet his members, afraid that they would feel disgusted at him.

"I told you he doesn't-"

"Hyung! How are you feeling?"

Seokjin surprised when his members barged into his room one day, trying so hard to let go of their managers grip.

"Let us in, hyung, we want to meet you," Hoseok desperately told him, trying to escape from Sejin's grip.

Seokjin took a glance at them for a couple of seconds. All of his members looked at him with pleading eyes, and Seokjin couldn't resist it. He nodded his head at their manager, and finally they let his members in.

They ran and stood beside his bed, looking at him with worried eyes that made him feel bad. What if they didn't feel digusted at him? What if they actually wanted to help him? What if they are really worried about him?

"How are you feeling, hyung? Why were you kicking us away?" Hoseok asked him softly. Seokjin lowered his gaze, didn't want to meet any of his member's eyes.

"I feel ashamed of my self," he whispered, and his members almost couldn't hear it.

"Why did you feel ashamed?" Yoongi asked him, and Seokjin furrowed his forehead in confusion. Didn't his members know about That Incident?

"B-because of w-what happened b-before," Seokjin stuttered, doesn't really want to bring that topic again.

His members exchanged looks. They didn't understand why their oldest hyung had to feel ashamed.

"What happened, hyung? Why didn't you want to let us know about it? Even Bang PD fired Dongwhan hyung because of it. Come on, hyung, what happened? We want to help you. You always help us, you always being the responsible oldest hyung and you took care of us very well, so it's our time to help you now."

Seokjin looked at his members eyes one by one after hearing what Jimin just said, getting more and more confused every seconds. Did they really don't know?

"N-Namjoon didn't t-tell you?" Seokjin asked them.

"He didn't want to. He didn't tell us anything besides that you're physically fine but not mentally. There's no use to ask him, hyung, he's not gonna tell us. He sleeps at his studio since the day he ran out of your room, and only came back to the dorm to take some of his clean clothes. We only met him during practice, and he refused to talk to us," Hoseok told him, sounded so frustated about the situation.

Seokjin was surprised by the younger's answer. He was wrong. Namjoon didn't tell his members about what happened, and he kicked them out for nothing.

Guilt rushed in his body. He felt so stupid for quickly assuming things.