[Chapter 18]

"Hyuuuung!"

Seokjin almost fell to the ground when Jimin tackled him in a big hug, "whoa, Jiminie, hello to you too."

"Why did you leave?!" Jimin whined, looking up to meet the older's eyes. Seokjin smiled and ruffled the younger's hair.

"Have you eaten?" Seokjin asked him, returning the hug.

"None of us ate this morning."

"Whoa, you're so honest, Seok-ah," Namjoon commented.

"Why?" Seokjin eyed the other members who were just walking into the dance studio, the two other maknae ran and engulfed him in a big hug, squishing Jimin into his broad chest.

"We lost our appetite after noticing that you left," Hoseok answered coldly, placing his bag on the corner without sparing a glance towards the eldest. That was how Seokjin knew that Hoseok is mad at him.

He looked at Yoongi over Taehyung's head, realising that the younger didn't even look or even greet him since he walked inside. Last, his eyes landed on Namjoon, who was starting to warm up.

"Nice to see you too," Seokjin finally hugged the maknaes back, and chuckled when Jimin protested that he couldn't breathe. The maknaes broke their hug, and walked to the corner to put their bag.

Seokjin waited for them patiently, already warmed up before they came, and staring at them from the mirror. It was obvious that Yoongi and Hoseok were giving him cold shoulders. Well, he couldn't blame them. He left without telling them.

Thankfully, Sungdeuk came and they began their dance practice, easing the tense atmosphere a bit.

ㅡㅡㅡ

Right after the lunch break began, Seokjin excused himself. Wiping his sweat with his towel, he walked to the elevator and went in, heading to the cafetaria. He felt terrible for leaving his members without telling them, to the point that they lose their appetite. He was really scared that they would collapse at the dance practice, but thankfully, they were just practicing some new choreos, so it wasn't really tiring.

He headed back to the dance practice room holding two plastics full of lunch, and went inside the dance practice room only to found out that only the maknae line were in there. The youngers were laying on the floor, talking aboout random things, and looked towards the eldest when he walked in.

"Lunch," Seokjin smiled at them, sitting in front of them while the maknae line sat up, eyeing the food like a hungry tiger. The eldest put out three boxes for them, and watched as his dongsaengs opened it happily, saying thank you to him in unison. Seokjin smiled and ruffled their hairs.

"Where are the others?" Seokjin asked

"Their studio maybe?" Jimin answered uncertainly.

"You're not eating, hyung?" Jungkook asked him.

Seokjin shook his head, "not until you guys are eating."

Seokjin watched them for a little while, before standing up to visit the other members. But Jimin's words stopped him.

"Hyung, why did you leave the dorm?"

Yes, Namjoon had already told the others, and they knew why. But Jimin really wanted to hear it from Seokjin's mouth. He wanted to see his hyung saying it, so he know what to do, know how to convince him to come back. Seokjin sighed, and turned back to look at them, smiling.

"I should give this to our rappers," he said lifting the other lunch box in front of his chest, before walking outside, avoiding any question. He didn't see the way Jimin placed his chopstick down, losing his appetite, and Jungkook patted his shoulder while Taehyung pinched his cheek softly, trying to cheer him up.