[Chapter 16]

"Seokjin hyung!"

Jimin's voice echoed through the entire dorm, and he internally cursed himself for yelling and frightening his hyung even more. The eldest fell on his knees with a hard thud, hands clutching his chest, as his breathing became ragged.

The younger fell on his knees in front of his hyung in a heartbeat, fear rushing in his blood as he look at the boy in front of him.

"Hyung, Seokjinnie hyung." Jimin tried to call him, trying to sound calm when his brain is clouded with panic.

"Jimin-ah, what's wrong?" Namjoon rushed to the hallway, kneeling on the right side of the eldest.

"I-I don't know. I-I was w-walking out f-from my room a-and s-saw him s-suddenly falling," Jimin stuttered, eyes widening in worry and shock.

"It's fine, it's another panic attack." Yoongi knelt on the other side of Seokjin, and that was when Jimin realised that Hoseok and Seokjin's parents were standing a few feets from them. The eldest' parents were shocked to see their son in that state.

Seokjin whimpered, his knuckles gone white as his grip tightened on his chest, trying so hard to breathe without burning his chest.

"Jungkook," Namjoon spoke, and Jimin instantly ran to get the maknae.

"Hyung, hyungie...it's fine." Namjoon took Jimin's spot in front of Seokjin, placing his hands gently on his hyung's shoulders. His heart clenched with the sight in front of him, trying to find any possible that made his hyung fell into a panic attack. But he quickly shoved that mind aside, calming his hyung is more important.

"Hyungie, Seokjinnie hyung, it's fine. You're okay, and nothing's gonna hurt you. We're here, you're not alone," Namjoon spoke slowly and softly, leaning his head closer, Seokjin's breath fanning across his face. "Can you breathe for me, hyung? I'll help you. It's fine, none of your bad thoughts are real."

Jungkook came running to them, kneeling on the other side of his hyung but not too close, keeping a distance so his hyung's not gonna feel too surrounded.

Namjoon took one of his hyung hands with a bit difficulty, and placed it on his chest. "Do you feel that, hyung? You can feel it when I breath, right? Now follow me okay?"

Namjoon inhaled, Seokjin could feel it against his palm and he was trying so hard to follow it. He felt like shards glass scratching and tearing his lung whenever he tried to breathe. But to Namjoon, he could feel that his hyung starting to follow him. He held his breath for a few seconds, then breathed out, making sure to make it lasts longer for his hyung to follow.

Seokjin whimpered, his lungs were on fire. Seeing that his hyung was attempting so hard, he looked at Jungkook, silently asking for help, and the maknae understood in just a split second. Scooting closer, he placed a comforting hand on his hyung's shoulder, and leaned in until his lips were a few inches away from the eldest's ear.

"Don't think of anything, don't say anything, not even a word, just give me a smile." Jungkook's melodious voice sang the song slower than the actual tone, and it was flowing into Seokjin's mind. The eldest desperately held out his other hand, trying to reach Jungkook, and the maknae placed his hand softly on his hyung's open's hand, heart clenching at how hard Seokjin held onto him.

"I still can't believe it, all of this seems like a dream, don't try to disappear." Jungkook sang on his hyung's ear, softly, full of worry that he was trying so hard to hide. Namjoon pressed his hyung's palm further against his chest, and began to inhale.

"Is it true? Is it true? You, you, you're so beautiful that I'm scared."

Holding desperately onto the youngest' soft voice, Seokjin followed Namjoon's breathing, inhaling for four seconds, holding it for three seconds, and exhaling in another four seconds.