[Chapter 12]

"What?! Why didn't you tell us?!"

Hoseok's loud voice rang through the entire dorm, and would definitely wake the entire neighborhood up if they have one.

"No offense, but I knew that the three of you will freaked out. Remember when Seokjin hyung was still in a hospital? You were panicking and scared the whole time, and remember when I didn't want to tell you guys what happened to Seokjin hyung? You were clinging and begging for me to tell you, like a lost puppy begging for food."

"Puppies are cute, so did you mean that we are cute too?"

Glaring at Taehyung who just replied his words, Namjoon was about to continue before getting interupt by Jimin. "But Yoongi hyung was the one who yelled at you back then."

"Yes, but he did it after you begged him to do it, right? I mean, Yoongi hyung would only burst like that if the problem is really bothering him or there's someone who beg him to take an action. By the sudden outburst on that day, I knew both of it were the reason. Namjoon explained.

"But that nightmare was two days ago! Why didn't you tell us in the morning after?" Hoseok crossed his arms on his chest, looking at Namjoon with furious expression.

"He didn't want you guys to get worried. Three worried people were enough for Seokjin hyung, he didn't need more." Yoongi told them, walking out from the kitchen with his favourite cup of coffee in one hand and sitting down on the couch.

"So, making us feel guilty was more important than making us worried?" Jimin snapped his head towards the older rapper who was sitting on the couch.

"It doesn't matter, he didn't get those nightmares anymore, right hyung?"

"Yeah." Yoongi answered his leader lazily.

"Are you sure he wasn't lying, hyung?" Jimin glared at the oldest rapper while talking to Namjoon.

"Are you doubting me, Jiminnie?" Yoongi asked with an annoyingly sweet voice, batting his eyelashes. Jimin scoffed, then leaving towards the kitchen.

Hoseok let out a long sigh and went back to his room to prepare for the day. Namjoon took a huge bite from his bread, before turning his attention back to one of the members that was still standing beside him.

"What is it, Tae-ah?" Namjoon asked the younger boy who was lowering his head and tracing invisible patterns on the floor with his socked foot.

Taehyung shook his head. "Nothing, hyung."

Namjoon swallowed his bread, before leaning in to stare into the younger's eyes. "It's definitely not nothing."

"It was just...uh...," Taehyung bit the inside of his mouth, hesitating, "I didn't do anything whenever Seokjin hyung was having a break down. I feel sorry and useless at the same time."

Namjoon chuckled and stood up, confusing the younger boy beside him. Facing the younger, he placed both of his hands on Taehyung's shoulder, made the light-brown haired boy looked up to him.

"So who's the owner of the great 'telling the fans about Seokjin hyung's real condition' idea?" the leader asked.

"Me." Taehyung answered, the corner of his lips twitched into a smile, a part of him was feeling happy, but the other part of him was still feeling guilty.

"Don't be so hard on yourself, Tae-ah." Namjoon ruffled the younger boy's hair, smiling fondly at him before checking his phone that was just ringing. "I know you care about him, we're all do. Don't feel bad, yeah? I know you've been trying your best for helping him, and it never went unnoticed. Now let's go, Sejin hyung's already here! Where are-"