Dear diary

I wake up with a jolt. My heart beats frantically inside my chest and beads of sweat surrounded my face.

Over these past few days since I last saw and talked to Lauren I've been dreaming about her nonstop.

It's as if my brain was wired to torture me with the memories of the past.

It's just emotionally painful to rekindle those memories when I know for a fact that everything about us has changed. It's been years. But why does it feels like it was only yesterday?

I let out a frustrated groan and got up from the comforts of my bed. It's already seven in the morning and our classes starts in about an hour and a half.

I faced the mirror located in my bedside table and inspected my face. My brunette hair was all over the place.But it still looks pretty neat. My lashes were long and dark which highlights my light brown eyes.
I have naturally pink lips that is firm and soft when I touch them.

Throughout the years the boyish look that I have when I was a kid completely vanished. I let my hair grow long and straight. But I still have that boyish edge from time to time when I feel like it.

I can only thank my parents for my 5 foot nine frame and my looks.

After inspecting my face in the mirror I proceeded to my morning rituals.

When I was done I started to prepare my things. I was in the middle of finding my requirements when I decided to open the bottom drawer of my closet.There I found a familiar notebook that made my heart flutter.

I decided to open it and what I saw made me smile.

Erin Taylors personal diary
WARNING:Do not open if you're not me.

It's the cutest thing ever. My handwriting back then was pretty sloppy but still readable.

I turned the page and read the first entry.

March 10,2008

I saw a girl crying under a tree
She was sad and lonely just like me
She had her face down,hugged her knee
But I can see that she's hurt so I let her be.

I saw a little girl crying under a tree
Her name was Lauren and she's cute as a bee
I didn't know what came over me
I have my heart feeling all gittery...
-
My heart warmed as I recalled the day I wrote this silly poem. I was so stricken by her that it even drove me sappy and corny.

I closed the book because I cannot bear the weight that's in my chest right now.

I placed it back to where It belonged.Then I headed downstairs to meet my mother and my little sister. Except that she's not little anymore. I'm slightly older than her by two years but she's now taller than me.

As I was walking down the stairs I was greeted by Willow.

Aww. What a cutie.

"Good morning boy"I said as I petted his head.

"Good morning mom"I greeted my mom once I escaped from the adorable mound of cuteness that's now trailing behind me.

She's currently preparing our breakfast which consists of malted waffles, scrambled eggs, bacons and cinnamon rolls.

Yum.

The smell is really mouthwatering.

"Hey sis"I greeted my sister who's already seated at the table.

"Hey loser"she replied while giving me a smile.

We do not really resemble each other that much. I got the looks from my father while she inherited hers from my mother. I have a brownish hair while she's a redhead.

"You have a whole day ahead of you girls so help yourself up"my mother said as she sat beside me. We thanked her and started eating.

This is really delicious.

I really admire my mom for taking care of us while working full time at the same time. She's like the super mom. And we really love her.

Once we finished eating we both excused ourselves to prepare for our first day.

Ally <3 :Hey Cutie . I'm on my way.Be right there in a few.

I received a text from my best friend and I instantly smiled. She's really thoughtful.

My sister attends a different school from mine and she usually rides with mom as they're both headed in the same direction. So while I do not own a car yet Ally offered to be my ride for the time being.

Me:Okay, see you in a bit <3

I replied. We have tons of endearments so there's nothing new with being called 'cutie' by her.

A few minutes later a white Bugatti veyron parked in our driveway. Even though it's been a while I still found her car slick and sexy. I can never get used to its grandeur.

"Mom ,my ride is here I'll be heading out now "I shouted from the doorway.

"Okay sweetie. Take care"she said.

"Are you ready for our first day? "Ally asked and I laughed at her enthusiasm.

"You bet"I grinned at her. I'm really excited right now and for a while I forgot about the black haired beauty that has been plaguing my mind.

----
So here's another update. What do you think?

Do you think I should continue this or not?

Your comments will be highly appreciated.

Thank you for reading.

Xoxo