vii

for some reason i ended up in school first thing in the morning as i looked around me.

i really don't understand what's going on. the last time i remembered, i was in my bedroom going to sleep on a friday.

i look at the time of the clock in the classroom. do i really have saturday classes today? maybe i was so tired that i don't remember myself taking a shower, getting dressed and do my morning routine to get ready for school.

well, if that's possible.

i don't see chaerin here in class yet, so i decided to go through my phone to kill time before school starts.

my phone's dry, after about 10 minutes, so i began placing it in my pocket.

i dig through my uniform pocket again as i head to sit down on my desk and now i can't feel my phone. i became worried and i look at the time once again

..1 hour later. but how?

class is supposed to be starting by now, but only a few people arrived here. i started to worry, and i don't know what to do so i just sat there on my desk, waiting.

i felt like i've been waiting for a while, so i decided to sleep.

i then hear somebody come in the classroom, and roughly laid his or her bookbag beside his desk. but then, that person is sitting beside me on the left side from me, which of course can only mean one thing.

it's jaebum.

he suddenly slammed my desk with his own two hands right in front of me and i jumped. i felt like my heart skipped a beat and my breath was short.

"hey, why the fuck are you sitting here, get out!"

okay so..he was nice to me yesterday; and then he's not the next?

what is wrong with him?

my heart started to pound really hard, and i felt really terrified. i try to speak but i feel like words can't come out of my mouth.

"y-you told me there were no seats left--"

"just shut up and move out of the way or else!"

and now, the sudden fear i felt then turn into anger. he really is pissing me off. why do i have to move? he told me that i can sit here, nobody sits here.

"there's--" i then cut myself off and look around the classroom. now there are no students in this classroom. just us two. i'm pretty sure the teachers are planning their agenda for the day somewhere around the school building.

i took a deep breath, trying to control my anger. i then exhaled and looked straightforward into jaebum's eyes.

i'm trying to explain that there are no available desks in this room. why does he even want me out of the seat?

"jaebum, listen to me." i say to him. i then raised my voice at him so he can understand clearly. "there are no seats left!!"

he literally pulled me out of the desk, and i see his arm swing. although i felt contact of him slapping my face, i didn't feel any pain. as i closed my eyes, i felt myself sitting up and gasp.

i open my eyes, tears rolling down my cheeks.

for some reason i see my room, the sun already had risen.

i look at the clock on my phone, and it read 7:30am.

apparently, i was dreaming..