x

as i hugged him, he stiffened a bit and he didn't know what he wanted to say, he felt a little awkward.

as i let go of him, his face turned red. he looked really confused.

"um..good--"

"can we talk outside? okay." i said as i grabbed his wrist and dragged him outside until we're unable to see jaebum.

"hey, where are you taking me?..i've never seen you before." he tells me as i try to speedwalk outside of the school.

as we stopped, i let go of him, my hand to my chest because my heart started to race really fast.

"are you okay?" i told him, and he started to raise his eyebrow.

"i should be asking you that. are you okay?" he replied as he smiled. i rolled my eyes as i smiled back, and i started to take deep breaths.

"yeah, i'm fine."

he shyly said, "and..why did you hug me?"

"it's just that, jaebum was trying to reach to you. i'm not sure though. i heard the word "plot.""

his eyes widened, and he he suddenly his hard raised to the level of his face, and told me, "are you serious? but he doesn't really know me and i know that he does have a hot temper."

"i know. i don't really know anybody here.."

"well uh..thank you for saving me..?" he says as he once again scratches his neck. "my name's kim yugyeom."

"yugyeom? since you're here in the high school, what—"

"[name]!!" i hear somebody call me, and i turned around to see chaerin walking outside of the school, looking for me.

"chaerin?" i say as i took a few steps to see the entrance of the school. she kept looking around, and she has not found me yet.

"ah, i got to go. it's..nice to meet you yugyeom, hope we can talk again." i tell him as i slowly walk towards chaerin, still looking for me.

"anytime, noona." he tells me as he walks towards the school, and i just look at him wide-eyed while he turned away from me to leave.

never in my life somebody called me that before.

i continue to walk as he's no longer visible, and i yell at chaerin where i am, "i'm here!"

"why were you all the way over there, [name]? "

"it's a long story, i'll tell you after school. just remind me."

"alright."