xiv

school ended for the day, and i was getting ready to pack up my things before i head out to go home with chaerin.

i packed up slowly due to the fact that i felt sleepy at the last 20 minutes of class.

as i finished packing, nobody was in the classroom with me, so i was the last person to head out.

as soon as i headed out of the classroom; i felt somebody grab and pull me to another hallway of the school.

i was confused, yet i'm struggling to get out of their grip, while saying, "hey! what are you doing?!"

"be quiet and—!!" he turned around and faced me as a couple of more guys; maybe his friends were on the hallway about 15-20 feet away with him.

if he's not going to let me out; then i have no choice but to slap him in the face. he finally let go and i started to run away outside of the school to find chaerin.

"hey!!" i hear one of them say as i walk out. what scared me even more is that i heard footsteps behind me so, i ran as fast as i could.

chaerin was just outside waiting for me as her friends were leaving to go home. she saw me running towards her and she raised an eyebrow at me.

"why were you running back here?" she asked us as a lot of people were standing all around her; waiting to get to their ride home.

i couldn't answer her. i felt like my heart was going to explode as i reached her because i don't really run a lot, i have a low stamina.

"i..well, these couple of guys..one pulled me and i had to defend myself from them."

"seriously? what did you do?"

"he grabbed my wrist on my dominant hand; so i slapped him on the other as hard as i could. i feel bad but he pulled me so.."

chaerin widen her eyes, and i see the same guy from before trying to find me and i was freaking out. i was out of breath and i could only focus on chaerin at this rate.

"really..? who were they?"

"i don't really know everyone here—so i'm not sure.." i say as i scratch my head. i look behind her; and that guy already left.

"well, next time i'm walking with you after school. i don't want that to happen to you again."

"chaerin—"

"no! if you have to do something quickly after school; i'll still be here with you. i'm worried."

"thank you, chaerin..i love you!!"

"i love you too!! okay, let's head home. i'm exhausted!"

"i feel the same way." i muttered as i exhaled.