xi

the rest of the day went okay. even when i ate my packed lunch, i'm still really hungry at this time.

i almost fell asleep at the last 10 minutes of school left for the day. as soon as our teacher told us that class is over, that's when i immediately fell asleep.

but then i felt somebody softly slap my back a couple of times and i started to flinch and opened my eyes.

"hey, get up, school's over. you can sleep when you get home." when i looked up, it was jaebum who gave me a smile. my heart started to clench as i felt afraid yet relieved.

all i did was smile back and he left the classroom, and chaerin soon told me, "hey, you're ready?"

i looked down at my desk, and i soon tell her, "yeah, let me clean my desk real quick, i'll catch up outside."

"okay." she says and she starts to exit the classroom as well as i started to put my stuff neatly into my bookbag.

as i walked out outside of school, i spot chaerin waving at her friends, and walked towards me.

"let's go.~" she cooed and started to walk towards her car. of course i followed her and i waited for her to unlock the car doors.

as she does so, we both get in and she immediately tells me, "so what happened this morning?"

"ah yeah, i forgot to tell you. so—"

"hold on hold on, let me back up real quick, sorry for cutting you off." she says as she pulls her car in reverse. she then proceeds, and checks both sides to make a turn.

"okay, you may continue."

"okay so i heard jaebum saying something about "plotting" this guy near the entrance, which is who i was talking to. do you know yugyeom?"

"yes, isn't he mutual friends with jaebum though?"

"oh..he is?"

"i think, they're both friends with a thai boy but i don't remember his name. but yugyeom and jaebum don't really talk to each other." she tells me as she raised an eyebrow, "why would he get yugyeom though?"

"how am i supposed to know?"

"are you sure he's trying to get him?"

"i'm not really sure anymore. maybe i'm hallucinating. this dream i had last friday about jaebum made me feel scared i guess. maybe i was just freaking out."

"oh god, [name]. look, he woke you up and gave you a smile..maybe he isn't as bad as you and i think. well, to you."

"you saw that?"

"well duh, we're in the same classroom. i saw that when i was on my way to reach you."

"of course..maybe you're right."