xx

a few days later, it was the exact same routine as we take our exams in the mornings. jaebum and i have been telling each other good luck for our exams, and i would feel confident passing them.

after we finished our exams, it was already getting dark and it was time to go home. tomorrow's the last day of exams and graduation the weekend after.

chaerin has been distant from me lately; telling me excuses such as, "i have to use the restroom real quick" or "i'm gonna say goodbye to my friends, i'll meet you at my car as we leave."

on our second and third day of exams, jaebum and i have been talking, and especially that girl he's interested in. he wanted me for some advice since we're both graduating, and wanted to know each other more.

i feel like he is a really sweet boy. i don't understand why he's been angry at some people, which confuses me. he's nice to me but not to some other people?

it's weird to the fact some people stare at us as we talk.

but today, chaerin actually walked with me out of school along with yugyeom after exams, and we started to make plans for the friday before graduation. yugyeom told us that he'll be there to cheer us on since he's a first year.

as we were walking our way to chaerin's car, i see jaebum at the side of the school yelling, "say that one more time."

"i said she has a nice—"

and that was when he and some guy started to tackle each other, some students separating them. it was exam week so luckily no teachers were around the other side of the school building.

it was just the students breaking them apart. i was too far away to help them, i was watching them from afar.

i see a couple of students dragging jaebum far away from the guy he was fighting with and they started to handle the situation.

"i'll..go talk to him. stay here." chaerin told me, leaving yugyeom and i behind. but it wasn't even that long before he had to leave home.

i'm suddenly confused.

why is jaebum acting that way?

why is he really nice to me and a few others?

but most importantly, why is he making me feel so complicated about him?

why is he making me worry fighting other people?

i just don't get it.

+

171225: merry christmas everyone!!