ix

going out to the café with my mom was the only time i went out for the weekend. all i ever did was to either help my mom with chores, texting chaerin and maybe study for a little bit.

or watch tv.

it was now a monday, and i had to stick to my routine once again. i took a shower last night so i have more time to get ready for school and putting on my uniform.

chaerin texted me that she could pick me up and go to school when she leaves, which is around 7:00am. i looked at the time in my phone, and it reads 6:33am.

i have time. but i'm already ready to leave since i woke up around 5:30 am.

my mom recently bought me a cute lunch bag, so i decided to pack up some lunch and drinks so i don't get as hungry as i was on my first day.

as i just finished doing the final touches, chaerin honked her car horn and i immediately grabbed my bookbag and my lunchbag and headed out to sit in the passenger seat.

she actually came in early. 6:45am.

"good morning! are you ready?"

"yes, let's go."

[...]

when we arrive at school, chaerin told me she'll be in class with me in a few minutes since she wanted to met her friends for the day before class actually starts.

and of course, i told her it was okay and i remembered my way to the classroom.

but as i'm on my way over there, i see jaebum standing there near the entrance of the classroom. his back facing me with his few other buddies, but they were not the same friends from last saturday at the café.

ever since i had that dream that night, i've been feeling a little more scared than i was on the first day. but it's a dream, right?

i heard him say something about 'plotting' the tall guy near the entrance and i turn around and see who it is.

the guy jaebum's talking about is just there, standing there scrolling through his phone.

although he's a tall guy, he looks really young yet has an innocent look.

and i'm getting internally frustrated about what jaebum's doing to other people. so i tiptoed midway from where he is to the guy near the entrance. luckily his friends didn't see me.

when i see jaebum looking like he's going through his direction, i immediately started speed-walking towards him as well, i was the one who made it to him first.

i gave that student a hug, and i told him, "hey, how was your weekend?"

jaebum stopped walking towards him, and stared at us.