xxix

-----
| 재범 - jaebum |

재범:
hey i won't be here for a while, but i wanted to talk about some things, and they are really important.

재범:
okay so where do i start

재범:
so i know i did not make a good first impression, but i wanted to finally tell you why i've been acting strange and mean.

재범:
there are just a few things that make me feel sensitive, or completely angry; which i believe some people are trying to test me.

재범:
the first day you came, there was this guy making sexual comments about you, and i was really ticked off. and there were other guys doing the same thing to others. that's why i didn't look so nice back then.

재범:
the day you and chaerin saw me, i was suspended for a week. i started to fight the guy because he wanted to take you elsewhere with him, and i already knew for a fact that he was a really bad person so i had to act fast. you wanted to know why, right?

재범:
it was that same guy that you defended yourself from when he grabbed you.

재범:
i developed having a crush on you for a while, around 2 months ago; around where we were getting comfortable around each other. and you're really the nicest girl i've ever met. that's why.

재범:
wow i cannot believe i'm being soft and embarrassed while i'm typing this. but that's all i wanted to say. hope you understand all of this. i just really like you.

재범:
and yes.

재범:
you can call me 'beom.' the way you say it is pretty cute, honestly.

재범:
..okay, bye

- - - - -

+

171229: wow i'm almost don e