Chapter 36

Cara's Pov

**One month later **

Cara wakeup." Reid nudged me."You slept through the morning."

I rolled to the side and stuck my tongue out."Leave me alone."I rolled back over and pulled the covers higher. Saturdays were my favorite day of the week.I could sleep in as late as I wanted without worry about being late to school. The weekends were like a mini vacation and I liked to cherish my mini vacations by sleeping.Reid on the other hand was an early riser.

He was up since five doing god know's what and now he was trying to interlope on my rest and relaxation. Not going to happen. I heard him shuffling around the room. He must have been searching through something in his closet because I heard the sound of a drawer being open and shut. Curiosity would usually get the best of me and I would open my eyes but today was not the day.I relaxed back into a peaceful slumber.

He must have left the room because I heard nothing for awhile.Reid was forgotten for another hour.

The door swung open jolting me out of my dream.My eyes were still closed but I heard Reid voice. "Unbelievable, she's still asleep." He muttered to himself.

He sighed and leaned over to kiss my head. My mouth proceeded after that.I couldn't help myself and kissed him back. He broke away quickly. He was startled."You're awake."

I said nothing.Shit, I blew my cover.

"Oh stop pretending that you're not." He poked me in the rib with his finger and my eyes popped open. I was extremely ticklish in that spot, even one poke would send me into a convulsion.This such was the case as my eyes flew open only to be met with the blinding morning light of Reid's room. I quickly pulled the covers over my head."Reid please close the blinds or I'm not getting up."He shut the blinds and my eyes adjusted to the now dimmer room.

"Reid come back to bed."I made one last desperate attempt at going back to sleep.He raised his eyebrow at me.

"Baby you know it's 10 o clock."

"So?"I sat up."What's one more hour going to do?" I laid backed down.

"Suit yourself."He said."I'm going downstairs. Keep this up and you'll miss out on the day I planned for us."

I groaned tossing the sheets to the side."Fine I'm coming too.Let me just brush my teeth first."

He smiled triumphantly and went downstairs. I grabbed my phone and looked through my messages.One came from Christian.

'What time are we hanging out?'

Shit I forgot that I had agreed to us hanging out yesterday.

'I can't come over.'

'Cara!'

'Sorry I'm with Reid'

He stopped replying. I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth. I felt bad, Christian was one of my best friends and here I was ditching him. On the other hand, all I wanted to do today was spend the day with my mate.

'I swear to god I'll make it up to you.'

'You better...Or else.' Was his response.

I rolled my eyes. At least he was joking around.I added a lot of heart emoticons to be nice.

I examined my hair in the mirror and grabbed a brush. Reid always ran his hands in my hair when it looked soft and I loved that feeling.

I ran to Reid's room to retrieve my makeup bag and put on makeup.Thank god I had left over extra clothes at Reid's house.I grabbed my favorite gray sleeveless top and high waisted denim shorts. I had the option of white sneakers or pink flip flops. I wrinkled my nose, unsatisfied with both choices.  I guess the sneakers, at least they were white. I re-brushed my hair and I was officially ready.