chapter 1 - Pilot

Outfits in the external link 

Once Upon A Time, there was an Enchanted Forest filled with all the classic characters we know. Or think we know. One day, they found themselves trapped in a place where all their happy endings were stolen. Our World. This is how it happened.

Flashback 1

Enchanted Forest

Day - Woods 

Prince Charming was riding through the land on his steed, coming upon the Forest, and Snow White in her glass coffin, surrounded by the Seven Dwarfs.

"You're too late," Doc told him.

Prince Charming was horrified, running closer to look at Snow White in the coffin. "No. No! Open it."

"I'm sorry," Grumpy told him. "She's gone."

"At least let me say goodbye," Charming told them. 

The dwarfs opened the lid. Charming kissed Snow White with true love's kiss, causing a burst of magic erupt silently and harmlessly with a wave of rainbow light. 

Snow White awakened with a gasp, seeing Charming, smiling. "You... you found me."

"Did you ever doubt I would?" Charming asked.

"Truthfully?" Snow asked. "The glass coffin gave me pause."

Charming helped Snow out of the coffin. "Well, you never have to worry. I will always find you."

Snow smiled. "Do you promise?"

   ღ 

Castle - Wedding Ceremony 

The scene transitioned into the wedding of Snow White and Prince Charming.

"I do," Charming answered.

Vasilisa, the Light Bringer, although young, was powerful and wise, marrying Snow and Charming. "And do you, Snow White, promise to take this man to be your husband, and love him for all eternity?" 

"I do," Snow answered.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife," Vasilisa told them.

The audience cheered, and the newlyweds sealed their fate with a kiss. A woman, a Light Witch by the name of Priscilla, was watching with the others, proud of Vasilisa and the kingdom. Vasilisa walked toward Priscilla so they could embrace and smile. 

"I'm proud of you, Vasilisa," Priscilla told her. "I'm sure Grace and Jefferson would be as well."

"I will find them, Priscilla," Vasilisa told her. "As soon as I'm completely free from the Evil Queen's control, I will find them."

Priscilla smiled. "I know, darling. I know you're not my real daughter, but you've always made me wish that you were."

"You've taken care of me for such a long time, Cil," Vasilisa told her. "That is a mother to me."

They smiled, embracing once more.

The Evil Queen entered, bringing everyone to silence. "Sorry I'm late."

The Evil Queen was holding the wand that belonged to Vasilisa, that controlled her, making Vasilisa dispel the guards in the room, though Vasilisa and Priscilla were upset and horrified, and Priscilla was angry.