chapter 20 - The Stranger

Outfits Link:

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/117183

ღ Worlds Colliding (Once Upon a Time) ღ

Day One

Morning - Mary Margaret's Loft

A deadbolt on the front door slid open.

Freya walked in, turning to Emma, Ella and Mary Margaret, having just finished the locks. "No one is getting through that."

Emma smirked. "Wow. When are you installing the torture chamber?"

"You like it?" Freya asked. "I call it medieval-chic."

"I don't care what it looks like as long as it keeps Regina and her skeleton keys out," Mary Margaret admitted.

"This is pretty handy for a teacher and a deputy, Freya," Ella pointed out. "Where'd you learn to do all this?"

"Jefferson and my dad," Freya answered.

"Oh, speaking of school, Freya and I have to get going," Mary Margaret reminded them.

"Mary Margaret, are you sure you're ready to go back?" Emma asked.

Mary Margaret laughed. "After a stint behind bars? How tough can a room full of fourth graders be? Besides, Emma, aren't Ella and Freya the ones we need to be worried about?"

"What?" Ella asked. "Why?"

"Well, you and Freya did threaten to take Lisa, Henry and Rose away from Regina," Emma answered.

"Oh, that wasn't a threat," Freya told them. "My father is going to help build a case against her."

Mary Margaret and Emma exchanged a look.

Ella gave Mary Margaret a look. "She tried to have you framed for murder. She tried to keep Lisa from seeing Freya and Jefferson and Saphira for so long."

"But you do know what happens if you win?" Emma asked.

"Yeah," Ella answered.

"And you're ready?" Mary Margaret asked. "To be their moms?"

Freya scoffed at the irony of being asked if she was ready to be a mother. "I'm beyond ready. Have been for a long time."

Ella nodded. "So am I."

Mary Margaret and Emma smiled.

They heard the kids through the hand held radios. "Code red. Code red."

"Hey, guys," Emma told them. "What's going on?"

"Meet us at Granny's," Lisa told them.

"It's an Operation Cobra emergency," Henry told them.

Rose laughed. "We'll see you here."

Granny's Diner - Outside

Emma, Ella and Freya walked up to the diner.

August ran up after them. "Guys, wait up."

Freya was slightly annoyed to see him after he pretended to be her brother, but knew she needed his help to get Emma and Ella to believe.