chapter 6 - The Shepherd

Outfits link:

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/85935

From 1.01 "Pilot", in the street, Ella drove herself, Emma, Lisa, Henry and Rose down the street.

Freya/Priscilla: (voice over) "There is a town in Maine."

From 1.01 "Pilot", in the bed and breakfast, Ella and Emma were talking to Granny and Ruby.

"We'd like two rooms," Ella told them.

Granny handed both Emma and Ella an old fashioned key for their two rooms. "Welcome to Storybrooke."

From 1.01 "Pilot", on the bus, Lisa, Henry and Rose were reading Lisa's book.

Freya: (voice over) "Where every storybook character you've ever known..."

From 1.01 "Pilot", in Enchanted Forest's woods, Charming kissed Snow White with true love's kiss, causing a burst of magic erupt silently and harmlessly with a wave of rainbow light.

Freya: (voice over) "Is trapped."

From 1.01 "Pilot", in Enchanted Forest/Our World, Snow White/Mary Margaret released a blue bird out of the window.

Freya: (voice over) "Between two worlds."

From 1.01 "Pilot", in the castle, the Evil Queen was holding the wand that controlled Vasilisa. Priscilla raised her hand to perform a spell. Vasilisa took Priscilla's hand to stop her.

Emma: (voice over from 1.01 Pilot) "The Evil Queen sent a bunch of fairytale characters here?"

From 1.01 "Pilot", in the Mills House, Regina was standing at the mirror, looking at her reflection with the book in her hands.

Lisa: (voice over from 1.01 Pilot) "They don't remember who they are."

From 1.01 "Pilot", in the Enchanted Forest, the Curse smoke was making its way to the castle.

Freya: (voice over) "Victims of a powerful Curse."

From 1.01 "Pilot", in the castle, the Evil Queen was confronting everyone. "Everything you love, everything all of you love, will be taken from you."

From 1.01 "Pilot", in the park, Henry, Rose and Lisa were sitting in the wooden castle structure.

Freya: (voice over) "That can only be broken..."

From 1.01 "Pilot", outside the Mills house, Emma and Ella watched the children walk into the house.

Freya: (voice over) "By three people."

From 1.01 "Pilot", in the wooden castle structure, Rose looked at Lisa, Emma and Ella. "It's your destiny. You're gonna bring back the happy endings."

From 1.02 "The Thing You Love Most", in the street, Mr. Gold stepped into Freya and Jefferson's way.

Freya: (voice over) "Who knows the truth?"

From 1.02 "The Thing You Lost Most", in the street, Ella, Emma, Lisa, Henry and Rose hugged.

Freya: (voice over) "Who can break the spell?"

From 1.04 "Price of Gold", outside, Freya and Lisa were talking, embracing.

"Being apart from both of you was killing me, knowing that you didn't remember like Jefferson and I remembered," Freya told her.

"Do you remember everything?" Lisa asked. "Because I don't."