chapter 14 - Dreamy

Outfits Link:

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/90564

ღ Worlds Colliding (Once Upon a Time) ღ

Flashback

Enchanted Forest

Day - Sky

A pink fairy named Nova was flying with a bag of Fairy Dust as the Blue Fairy looked on. Nova came crashing down into the clouds.

"Easy," Blue Fairy chided.

"Sorry," Nova apologized.

"Careful, careful," Blue Fairy told her. "Fairy dust is the most precious substance in all the land." Nova went to put the fairy dust down, and the Blue Fairy reached toward her nervously. "Its magic is what powers the world. This is the year's supply. We must be cautious."

Nova nodded in understanding. "I know."

"Because next year, you'll be doing this alone," Blue Fairy explained.

"I'll still be picking up dust?" Nova asked. "I thought I'd be a Fairy godmother by then."

Blue Fairy laughed. "Oh, Nova, you really are a dreamer. Your journey is just beginning. Can you make it home from the mines with all the dust safe?" Nova nodded. "Okay."

Blue Fairy flew away. Nova grabbed the fairy dust, flying after Blue Fairy. As she did, some of the fairy dust spilled out of the bag, spiraling down into a hole in the ground.

Mine Nursery

The mined was filled with eggs. The fairy dust fell onto a dwarf egg. The egg started moving.

Watchy noticed the egg moving. "This one's ready."

"No, it's too early, Watchy," Bossy told him. Watchy used a stethoscope on the egg. "This unit isn't scheduled to hatch till sundown."

"Well, someone's eager to get out before the rest of his brothers," Watchy told him.

The egg started making a cracking noise. Bossy and Watchy backed away. The dwarf that cracked the eggshell and peered out with a happy grin on his face was first named Dreamy, but we knew him today as Grumpy.

Bossy smiled. "Welcome to the world, dwarf."

Dreamy was still grinning.

Now

Storybrooke

Day One

Morning - Granny's Diner

Leroy (Dreamy/Grumpy) was having breakfast, cracking open an egg to eat. Walter (Sleepy) and Mr. Clark (Sneezy) walked in.

Clark sneezed. "Excuse me, Leroy, uh, do you mind scooting over a seat so Walter and I can sit together?"

"If I wanted to sit there, I would've sat there," Leroy replied. "If you want a seat, try dragging your sorry asses out of bed a little earlier."

"You're a real ray of sunshine as--" Clark started before he sneezed all over Leroy's food.