chapter 17 - Hat Trick

Outfits Link:

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/91804

From 1.01 "Pilot", in the Enchanted Forest, Evil Queen used Vasilisa's power to cast the Dark Curse.

Freya/Priscilla: "Once upon a time, an Evil Queen..."

From multiple, there were images of Hansel and Gretel, Red Riding Hood, Snow White and Prince Charming, Priscilla, Mad Hatter, Vasilisa and Grace, Rumplestiltskin, Cinderella, etc.

Freya: (voice over) "Banished every storybook character you've ever known to our world."

From multiple, there were images of Ana and Nicholas, Ruby, Mary Margaret and David, Freya, Jefferson, Lisa and Paige, Gold, Ashley, etc.

Lisa: (voice over from 1.01 Pilot) "They don't remember who they are."

From 1.12 "Skin Deep", in the Sheriff's Station, Gold was in his cell, while he, Freya and Jefferson faced off with Regina.

Freya: (voice over) "Who knows the truth?"

From 1.02 "The Thing You Love Most", in the street, Ella, Emma, Lisa, Henry and Rose hugged.

Freya: (voice over) "Who can break her spell?"

From 1.01 "Pilot", in the wooden castle structure, Rose looked at Lisa, Emma and Ella. "It's your destiny. You're gonna bring back the happy endings."

From 1.16 "Heart of Darkness", in the Sheriff's station, Mary Margaret was getting her mugshots taken by Emma, Ella and Freya. "This is a mistake. I didn't kill Kathryn."

From 1.16 "Heart of Darkness", in the loft, Emma, Ella, Freya and the kids found the hunting knife.

Regina: (voice over from 1.16 Heart of Darkness) "She is a woman who's had her heart broken."

From 1.15 "Red-Handed", by the toll bridge, Ruby opened the jewelry box that had the heart inside, screaming.

Regina: (voice over from 1.16 Heart of Darkness) "That can make you do unspeakable things."

From 1.16 "Heart of Darkness", in the interrogation room, Freya showed the box to Mary Margaret. "Ever seen this before?"

"That's my jewelry box," Mary Margaret answered.

"That's what we found the heart in," Ella explained.

From 1.16 "Heart of Darkness", in Mary Margaret's cell, she found the skeleton key.

Ella: (voice over from 1.16 Heart of Darkness) "Evidence is piling up by the hour."

Mary Margaret used the key to open the door of the cell.

Mary Margaret: (voice over from 1.16 Heart of Darkness) "Okay, what are you saying?"

Later, the cell door was hanging right open, and she was gone.

Emma: (voice over from 1.16 Heart of Darkness) "You should thin about hiring a lawyer."

ღ Worlds Colliding (Once Upon a Time) ღ

Same Night - Day One

Night - Woods

After escaping from jail, Mary Margaret was making a run for it through the woods. She had to pause at a tree to catch her breath, continuing on.