chapter 8 - Desperate Souls

Outfits link:

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/86266

From 1.01 "Pilot", in the street, Ella drove herself, Emma, Lisa, Henry and Rose down the street.

Freya/Priscilla: (voice over) "There is a town in Maine."

From 1.01 "Pilot", in the wedding ceremony, Priscilla threw a hurl of magic fire toward the Evil Queen, who disappeared in a cloud of purple smoke, as did the hurl of fire. Evil Queen used the wand to make Vasilisa disappear in a whirl of white light.

Freya: (voice over) "Where every storybook character you've ever known..."

From 1.01 "Pilot", in Enchanted Forest's woods, Charming kissed Snow White with true love's kiss, causing a burst of magic erupt silently and harmlessly with a wave of rainbow light.

Freya: (voice over) "Is trapped."

From 1.01 "Pilot", in Enchanted Forest/Our World, Snow White/Mary Margaret released a blue bird out of the window.

Freya: (voice over) "Between two worlds."

From 1.05 "That Still Small Voice", lakeside, David looked at Mary Margaret. "You're the only thing in this whole place that feels right."

From 1.01 "Pilot", in the castle, the Evil Queen was holding the wand that controlled Vasilisa. Priscilla raised her hand to perform a spell. Vasilisa took Priscilla's hand to stop her.

Emma: (voice over from 1.01 Pilot) "The Evil Queen sent a bunch of fairytale characters here?"

From 1.07 "The Heart is a Lonely Hunter", there was flashes of Graham remembering and seeing visions of the past.

Lisa: (voice over from 1.01 Pilot) "They don't remember who they are."

From 1.01 "Pilot", in the Enchanted Forest, the Curse smoke was making its way to the castle.

Freya: (voice over) "Victims of a powerful Curse."

From 1.01 "Pilot", in the castle, the Evil Queen was confronting everyone. "Everything you love, everything all of you love, will be taken from you."

From 1.01 "Pilot", in the park, Henry, Rose and Lisa were sitting in the wooden castle structure.

Freya: (voice over) "That can only be broken..."

From 1.01 "Pilot", outside the Mills house, Emma and Ella watched the children walk into the house.

Freya: (voice over) "By three people."

From 1.01 "Pilot", in the wooden castle structure, Rose looked at Lisa, Emma and Ella. "It's your destiny. You're gonna bring back the happy endings."

From 1.07 "The Heart is a Lonely Hunter", in the Sheriff's station, Regina was speaking to Ella, Emma and Freya. "Freya, I know you're still fighting me over the adoption so that I won't be able to take Lisa in, take Henry and Rose from me. I assume that is why you're helping Freya, Ella, so you can try to take Henry and Rose from me."

From 1.03 "Snow Falls", in the hospital, Lisa looked at Mary Margaret after David had been reunited with Kathryn. "You belong together."

From 1.02 "The Thing You Love Most", in the street, Mr. Gold stepped into Freya and Jefferson's way.

Freya: (voice over) "Who knows the truth?"

From 1.02 "The Thing You Lost Most", in the street, Ella, Emma, Lisa, Henry and Rose hugged.