chapter 10 - 7:15 AM

Outfit Link:

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/86871

From 1.01 "Pilot", in the Enchanted Forest, Evil Queen used Vasilisa's power to cast the Dark Curse.

Freya/Priscilla: "Once upon a time, an Evil Queen..."

From multiple, there were images of Hansel and Gretel, Red Riding Hood, Snow White and Prince Charming, Priscilla and Vasilisa, Rumplestiltskin, Cinderella, etc.

Freya: (voice over) "Banished every storybook character you've ever known to our world."

From multiple, there were images of Ana and Nicholas, Ruby, Mary Margaret and David, Freya, Lisa and Jefferson, Gold, Ashley, etc.

Lisa: (voice over from 1.01 Pilot) "They don't remember who they are."

From 1.02 "The Thing You Love Most", in the street, Mr. Gold stepped into Freya and Jefferson's way.

Freya: (voice over) "Who knows the truth?"

From 1.02 "The Thing You Love Most", in the street, Ella, Emma, Lisa, Henry and Rose hugged.

Freya: (voice over) "Who can break her spell?"

From 1.01 "Pilot", in the wooden castle structure, Rose looked at Lisa, Emma and Ella. "It's your destiny. You're gonna bring back the happy endings."

From 1.03 "Snow Falls", in the past, Charming/David looked at Snow. "If you need anything..."

"You'll find me," Snow finished.

From 1.03 "Snow Falls", in the hospital, Lisa looked at Mary Margaret. "You belong together."

From 1.05 "That Still Small Voice", lakeside, David looked at Mary Margaret. "You're the only thing in this whole place that feels right."

From 1.09 "True North", in the Sheriff's Station, Emma, Ella, Freya, Lisa, Henry and Rose were talking.

"No one leaves Storybrooke," Henry told them.

Rose nodded. "No one comes here. No one goes."

From 1.09 "True North", in the street, August spoke to Emma, Ella, Henry and Rose. "Any place to get a room around here?"

"You're staying?" Henry asked.

"That's the plan," August answered.

"We didn't catch your name," Emma told him.

August walked toward his bike. "That's 'cause I didn't give it."

Ella frowned. "I thought you and Lisa said strangers don't come to Storybrooke."

Rose shook her head. "They don't."

ღ Worlds Colliding (Once Upon a Time) ღ

Day One

Morning - Mills House - Outside

Across the street from the Mills House, August was working on his bike. Lisa, Henry and Rose walked toward him.

"What are you doing here?" Henry asked.

"Fixing my bike," August answered.

Rose sighed. "No. We mean in Storybrooke."