chapter 13 - What Happened to Frederick

Outfits Link:

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/89503

rom 1.01 "Pilot", in the Enchanted Forest, Evil Queen used Vasilisa's power to cast the Dark Curse.

Freya/Priscilla: "Once upon a time, an Evil Queen..."

From multiple, there were images of Hansel and Gretel, Red Riding Hood, Snow White and Prince Charming, Priscilla and Vasilisa, Rumplestiltskin, Cinderella, etc.

Freya: (voice over) "Banished every storybook character you've ever known to our world."

From multiple, there were images of Ana and Nicholas, Ruby, Mary Margaret and David, Freya, Lisa and Jefferson, Gold, Ashley, etc.

Lisa: (voice over from 1.01 Pilot) "They don't remember who they are."

From 1.02 "The Thing You Love Most", in the street, Mr. Gold stepped into Freya and Jefferson's way.

Freya: (voice over) "Who knows the truth?"

From 1.02 "The Thing You Love Most", in the street, Ella, Emma, Lisa, Henry and Rose hugged.

Freya: (voice over) "Who can break her spell?"

From 1.01 "Pilot", in the wooden castle structure, Rose looked at Lisa, Emma and Ella. "It's your destiny. You're gonna bring back the happy endings."

From 1.11 "Fruit of the Poisonous Tree", in the playground, the three kids dug in the ground at the base of the castle structure.

"My book," Lisa told them.

"Why'd you bury it here?" Freya asked.

"So our mom doesn't find it," Henry answered.

From 1.12 "Skin Deep", in Granny's diner, Emma, Ella and Mary Margaret were sitting at a table. Freya stood next to them.

Mary Margaret nodded. "When people are supposed to be together, they find a way."

Mary Margaret looked over at David, who smiled at her.

From 1.10 "7:15 AM", in the street, after a long moment of looking at each other, David and Mary Margaret finally kissed, as the camera shot panned around them, but it was revealed that Regina was watching them from her car.

Lisa: (voice over from 1.03 Snow Falls) "You belong together."

From 1.10 "7:15 AM", in flashback, Vasilisa was making the potion for Snow White. "The next time you see the object of your grief, you won't even remember who he is. And if there are bad side effects, I'll be in the process of trying to create an antidote."

From 1.10 "7:15 AM", in flashback, David released the message dove.

King George: (voice over from 7:15 AM) "You're going to tell him that you don't love him."

From 1.10 "7:15 AM", in flashback, Snow looked at George. "Or you'll kill me?"

"I'll kill him," George answered.

From 1.10 "7:15 AM", in flashback, Priscilla realized, expression falling to disappointment as she looked down, seeing the empty vial on the bedside table.

Priscilla: (voice over from 7:15 AM) "Vasilisa told you of the risks of taking this."

From 1.11 "Fruit of the Poisonous Tree", in August's room, August took out Lisa's book, taking a closer look.