chapter 16 - Heart of Darkness

Outfits Link:

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/91672

From 1.01 "Pilot", in the Enchanted Forest, Evil Queen used Vasilisa's power to cast the Dark Curse.

Freya/Priscilla: "Once upon a time, an Evil Queen..."

From multiple, there were images of Hansel and Gretel, Red Riding Hood, Snow White and Prince Charming, Priscilla and Vasilisa, Rumplestiltskin, Cinderella, etc.

Freya: (voice over) "Banished every storybook character you've ever known to our world."

From multiple, there were images of Ana and Nicholas, Ruby, Mary Margaret and David, Freya, Lisa and Jefferson, Gold, Ashley, etc.

Lisa: (voice over from 1.01 Pilot) "They don't remember who they are."

From 1.12 "Skin Deep", in the Sheriff's Station, Gold was in his cell, while he, Freya and Jefferson faced off with Regina.

Freya: (voice over) "Who knows the truth?"

From 1.02 "The Thing You Love Most", in the street, Ella, Emma, Lisa, Henry and Rose hugged.

Freya: (voice over) "Who can break her spell?"

From 1.01 "Pilot", in the wooden castle structure, Rose looked at Lisa, Emma and Ella. "It's your destiny. You're gonna bring back the happy endings."

From 1.10 "7:15 AM", in flashback, Vasilisa was making the potion for Snow White. "The next time you see the object of your grief, you won't even remember who he is. And if there are bad side effects, I'll be in the process of trying to create an antidote."

From 1.10 "7:15 AM", in flashback, Priscilla realized, expression falling to disappointment as she looked down, seeing the empty vial on the bedside table.

Priscilla: (voice over from 7:15 AM) "Vasilisa told you of the risks of taking this."

From 1.10 "7:15 AM", in the street, David and Mary Margaret kissed passionately.

Kathryn: (voice over from 1.13 What Happened to Frederick) "I told him they should be together."

From 1.13 "What Happened to Frederick", on the road, Kathryn was driving. Her car ended up crashed.

Regina: (voice over from 1.14 Dreamy) "It's been 24 hours since Kathryn went missing."

From 1.15 "Red-Handed", on the toll bridge, Ruby found the jewelry box, opening it to see inside, screaming.

Freya: (voice over from 1.15 Red-Handed) "There was a human heart inside it."

From 1.15 "Red-Handed", in the animal shelter, Emma, Ella and Freya were explaining to David and Mary Margaret.

"There were fingerprints inside the lid of the box," Emma told them. "They were Mary Margaret's."

David and Mary Margaret looked at them in shock, then each other.

ღ Worlds Colliding (Once Upon a Time) ღ

Flashback 1

Enchanted Forest

Night - Woods

David and Red were still on the run from King George's men.

David noticed that an arrow was about to pierce into her. "Red, look out!" He used his sword to slash the arrow apart to save Red. "We need to move. They found us."