chapter 19 - The Return

Outfits link:

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/117029

From 1.01 "Pilot", in the Enchanted Forest, Evil Queen used Vasilisa's power to cast the Dark Curse.

Freya/Priscilla: (voice over) "Previously on Once Upon a Time."

From 1.16 "Heart of Darkness", in the interrogation, Freya brought the jewelry box to Mary Margaret.

David: (voice over from 1.16 Heart of Darkness) "Emma, Ella and Freya found a heart in our spot, in your jewelry box."

From 1.16 "Heart of Darkness", in the loft, they found the hunting knife.

David: (voice over from 1.16 Heart of Darkness) "The weapon was found in your apartment."

From 1.16 "Heart of Darkness", in the station, Mary Margaret was getting her mugshots taken. "I didn't kill Kathryn."

From 1.11 "Fruit of the Poisonous Tree", in August's room, August took out Lisa's book, taking a closer look.

Lisa: (voice over from 1.16 Heart of Darkness) "You think my book is real? I was in it."

From 1.16 "Heart of Darkness", in Granny's diner, August was sitting with the three kids. "So was I. You're not gonna be able to recognize me like this, Vasilisa. I"m a believer. And I wanna help others see the light."

"You already knew that we believed," Henry realized.

"And you know that Freya and Jefferson believe, too," Lisa added.

"Are you here to help Freya convince Emma and Ella to believe?" Rose asked.

August smiled at how smart they all were, nodding.

From 1.18 "The Stable Boy", in the alley, Emma, Ella, Freya, August and Ruby ran into the alley to see a blonde woman face down on the ground, running to check on her.

Freya knelt next to her, rolling her over, revealing it was Kathryn, alive, in shock. "Kathryn?"

ღ Worlds Colliding (Once Upon a Time) ღ

Day One

Morning - Granny's Bed & Breakfast - August's Room

August was fumbling to get out of bed. After a great deal of difficulty and crashing into his dresser, he made his way to a desk. He picked up the turns dial phone, dialing three numbers into it. "Hey, you there? Good. This is taking too long; we need to accelerate the plan."

Gold's Pawnshop - Outside

August was speaking with Henry, Rose and Lisa, hiding behind a bunch of crates. "It's almost nine. You all set? You know what to do?"

Henry nodded. "Operation Cobra is always ready. We just..."

"You just what?" August asked.

"We don't understand what this has to do with helping me, Henry, Rose, Jefferson, Saphira and Freya get Ella and Emma to believe," Lisa answered.

August peered out around the crates, turning back to the kids. "Sometimes other priorities assert themselves. Can you handle a little improvisation?"