chapter 18 - The Stable Boy

Outfits link:

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/116997

From 1.01 "Pilot", in the Enchanted Forest, Evil Queen used Vasilisa's power to cast the Dark Curse.

Freya/Priscilla: "Once upon a time, an Evil Queen..."

From multiple, there were images of Hansel and Gretel, Red Riding Hood, Snow White and Prince Charming, Priscilla, Mad Hatter, Vasilisa and Grace, Rumplestiltskin, Cinderella, etc.

Freya: (voice over) "Banished every storybook character you've ever known to our world."

From multiple, there were images of Ana and Nicholas, Ruby, Mary Margaret and David, Freya, Jefferson, Lisa and Paige, Gold, Ashley, etc.

Lisa: (voice over from 1.01 Pilot) "They don't remember who they are."

From 1.12 "Skin Deep", in the Sheriff's Station, Gold was in his cell, while he, Freya and Jefferson faced off with Regina.

Freya: (voice over) "Who knows the truth?"

From 1.17 "Hat Trick", in Freya and Jefferson's Estate, Freya, Jefferson, Lisa, Emma, Ella, Henry, Rose and Saphira were gathered in a room.

Freya: (voice over) "Who can break her spell?"

From 1.01 "Pilot", in the wooden castle structure, Rose looked at Lisa, Emma and Ella. "It's your destiny. You're gonna bring back the happy endings."

From 1.16 "Heart of Darkness", there were flashes of the evidence being found.

Ella: (voice over from 1.16 Heart of Darkness) "Evidence is piling up by the hour."

From 1.17 "Hat Trick", outside the estate, Mary Margaret looked at Emma and Ella in surprise. "You want me to run?"

"No, but it's your choice," Emma answered.

Mary Margaret sighed worriedly. "Emma, Ella, everyone thinks I killed Kathryn."

"You have to trust us and Freya," Ella told her. "We can get you out of this."

From 1.16 "Heart of Darkness", in the interrogation room, Gold joined the girls. "I think you'd be well-advised to bring me on as your counsel."

From 1.16 "Heart of Darkness", in the sheriff's station, Freya looked at Gold, saying Papa in a sarcastic tone. "Why are you doing this, 'Papa'?"

Gold smirked. "Let's just say, I'm invested in our future. Which would be a lot easier to depict if you weren't so angry at me. Starting making amends by helping your best friend in either world. I need you and I to be on the same side sooner rather than later, Priscilla."

"Why would you need me on your side?" Freya asked. "What are you up to?"

Gold just smiled.

ღ Worlds Colliding (Once Upon a Time) ღ

One Week Ago

Storybrooke

Day - Town Hall - Mayor's Office

Regina was looking out a window, tearfully reminiscing over an engagement ring and a necklace.

Gold walked in. "Remembrance of things past?"

"What do you want?" Regina asked.

"I need a favor," Gold answered.