chapter 21 - An Apple Red As Blood

Outfits Link:

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/117324

From multiple, there were flashes of Enchanted Forest characters and their counterparts.

Freya/Priscilla: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (Once Upon a Time)."

From 1.19 "The Return", in the Sheriff's Station, Freya walked closer to Regina. "You tried to take away everyone that we love. And now we're going to take away everything you love. I am taking back Lisa."

"I am taking Henry and Rose," Ella told her.

From 1.20 "The Stranger", in the woods, August showed Ella and Emma his wooden leg. "Maybe this will make you believe."

"Emma, after everything we've seen, why can't you just believe?" Ella asked.

"Why is it so important that I do?" Emma asked.

"Because everyone needs you," August answered. "Lisa needs your help to break the Curse."

"So just because you can't handle the truth, you're willing to let everyone live in hell?" Ella asked.

Emma was horrified and hurt at the way Ella had said it. "Ella, if you, me, and a little girl like Lisa are everyone's only hope, then they're all screwed."

From 1.16 "Heart of Darkness", in flashback on the road, Priscilla and Vasilisa were facing Evil Queen and Alcina.

"Why are you doing this?" Priscilla asked angrily.

"We're giving you the chance to stand at our side, student and mentors ruling together side by side with the Light Bringer," Evil Queen told her.

"What do you say, Priscilla?" Alcina asked. "Do you want your family back or not?"

From 1.16 "Heart of Darkness", in flashback in woods, the knights were locked David in the cage attached to the carriage.

"Snow!" David called.

Snow stood desperately. "I will find you. I will always find you."

From 1.16 "Heart of Darkness", in the dwarfs' cottage, Priscilla and Snow were speaking to the dwarfs.

"King George took James," Snow told them. "I have to get him back."

"You can't do it alone," Priscilla told her.

The dwarfs each fetched their axes.

Grumpy: (voice over from 1.16 Heart of Darkness) "Let's show that King what Priscilla, Snow White and the seven dwarfs can really do."

From 1.20 "The Stranger", in the car, Emma was driving, speaking to Ella, Henry and Rose. "You and Lisa have always called me a Protector. I am protecting you three."

"Emma, what are you doing?" Ella asked.

"We're leaving Storybrooke," Emma told them.

Ella, Rose and Henry looked at her in shock, but Emma just kept driving.

ღ Worlds Colliding (Once Upon a Time) ღ

Regina's Dream

Night - Mills House - Dining Room

Regina was having dinner with Henry, Rose and Lisa when the doorbell rang. "I don't recall us expecting any company."