chapter 15 - Red-Handed

Outfits Link:

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/90566

From 1.01 "Pilot", in the Enchanted Forest, Evil Queen used Vasilisa's power to cast the Dark Curse.

Freya/Priscilla: "Once upon a time, an Evil Queen..."

From multiple, there were images of Hansel and Gretel, Red Riding Hood, Snow White and Prince Charming, Priscilla and Vasilisa, Rumplestiltskin, Cinderella, etc.

Freya: (voice over) "Banished every storybook character you've ever known to our world."

From multiple, there were images of Ana and Nicholas, Ruby, Mary Margaret and David, Freya, Lisa and Jefferson, Gold, Ashley, etc.

Lisa: (voice over from 1.01 Pilot) "They don't remember who they are."

From 1.02 "The Thing You Love Most", in the street, Mr. Gold stepped into Freya and Jefferson's way.

Freya: (voice over) "Who knows the truth?"

From 1.02 "The Thing You Love Most", in the street, Ella, Emma, Lisa, Henry and Rose hugged.

Freya: (voice over) "Who can break her spell?"

From 1.01 "Pilot", in the wooden castle structure, Rose looked at Lisa, Emma and Ella. "It's your destiny. You're gonna bring back the happy endings."

From 1.13 "What Happened to Frederick", in the street, Mary Margaret looked at David. "You not only lied to her, you lied to me."

"What are you saying?" David asked.

"That we shouldn't be together," Mary Margaret answered.

From 1.12 "Skin Deep", in the sheriff's station, Freya looked at Regina. "You and Alcina were the ones to tell us that Belle and Tori French were dead. We later found out you were lying about Tori, because she had found a way to Neverland and met a Dragon by the name of Mathias Matthews. The Siren and the Dragon had a daughter born of both. They named her Saphira."

"Belle, Mathias and Tori are dead," Regina told them. "But Saphira? Maybe she's not so dead."

"Why in the world would you hand Saphira to us?" Freya asked.

Regina stood, stepping toward Freya and Jefferson threateningly. "Hoping that you and Lisa will abandon your mission of trying to break the Curse. I will give Saphira back to you, but if I find out you're still trying to break the Curse, I will break all of you."

From 1.12 "Skin Deep", in Freya and Jefferson's estate, Saphira nodded, overwhelmed. Freya and Saphira embraced. Jefferson looked at them worriedly.

Regina: (voice over from 1.12 Skin Deep) "I will take Saphira away, and you will never get the chance to see Lisa or Grace again."

From 1.14 "Dreamy", in Sheriff's station, Regina looked at Emma and Ella. "It's been 24 hours since Kathryn went missing. Have you found anything?"

From 1.14 "Dreamy", in the town square, Emma and Ella were with David.

"We need you to come to the Sheriff's station with us," Emma told him.

Everyone was watching Emma and Ella having David get into the backseat of their car. David and Mary Margaret looked at each other, both stunned.

Emma: (voice over from 1.14 Dreamy) "And tell us everything."

ღ Worlds Colliding (Once Upon a Time) ღ