chapter 22 - A Land Without Magic

Outfits Link:

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/117442

From multiple, there were flashes of Enchanted Forest characters and their counterparts.

Freya/Priscilla: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (Once Upon a Time)."

From 1.16 "Heart of Darkness", in flashback on the road, Priscilla and Vasilisa were facing Evil Queen and Alcina.

"Why are you doing this?" Priscilla asked angrily.

"We're giving you the chance to stand at our side, student and mentors ruling together side by side with the Light Bringer," Evil Queen told her.

"What do you say, Priscilla?" Alcina asked. "Do you want your family back or not?"

From 1.16 "Heart of Darkness", in flashback in woods, the knights were locked David in the cage attached to the carriage.

"Snow!" David called.

Snow stood desperately. "I will find you."

From 1.21 "An Apple Red As Blood", in flashback, Snow bit the apple, activating the spell, falling down. Alcina placed the apple in a bag. The bagged apple rolled down the hill and a small portal opened up, causing it to fall through Jefferson's Hat into Storybrooke.

Evil Queen: (voice over from 1.21 Apple Red As Blood) "I wonder if you'll be quite so incorruptible after your precious Snow is gone."

From 1.21 "An Apple Red As Blood", in the Mills House, Saphira scoffed. "You wouldn't hurt Lisa when you need Freya and Jefferson's help. That's why you took Grace as leverage. You just want to get Emma and Ella out of the way. So they can't help Lisa break the Curse."

"And why shouldn't we let them do just that?" Jefferson asked. "End the madness once and for all?"

"Because if you do, you'll never see Grace again," Regina answered. "And you'll never know what really happened to Tori, Belle and Mathias."

From 1.21 "An Apple Red As Blood", in the loft, Henry, Rose and Ella were trying to convince Emma to not be in denial, when Henry and Rose noticed the turnover.

"Apple!" Rose realized.

"It's poison," Henry told them.

Rose got an idea, pulling up a piece. "I'm gonna prove it to you, Emma. I'm gonna make it to where you can't be in denial anymore. You may not believe in the Curse. Or in us. But we believe in you, Lisa and Ella."

Rose bit into the turnover, chewing.

Henry realized what she was doing, also taking a bite. "You can wake us up, Ella. You and Lisa. We know you can."

Henry and Rose collapsed, under the sleeping curse.

Ella was horrified, running to their sides. "Rose! Henry!"

ღ Worlds Colliding (Once Upon a Time) ღ

Flashback 1

Enchanted Forest

Day - Evil Queen's Palace - Cellar

David was attempting to break the lock of his cell, beating a rock against the lock, with no success. "I will find you, Snow. I will always find you."