Detective III

Sasuke walked into the Konoha Military Police Force's huge hall looking for clues that may lead him to find the sword. He walked confidently wearing the ANBU uniform until he found the evidence room. He found a huge locker with different cases and names. He looked for Jiraiya's name and "There you go" Sasuke said with relief. He took out the bag in which the weapon was put, then tried to open it.

"What the hell!" Sasuke sighed as soon as he saw the sword "Why is this so similar to mine?"

Sasuke didn't have much time to think about it because he heard footsteps approaching, and he had to leave. He headed to the forest, where he was supposed to meet Sakura and Kakashi and sat in shock on a giant tree. He examined the sword well and couldn't find any difference from the one he owns "What's going on?"

At that moment, Sasuke hated the village even more, he thought that whoever framed Sakura with murder is now trying to get him too. He was dead positive that that person is from Konoha and most likely one of the people behind Itachi's pain. Anger was written all over his face, he frowned and bit his lower lip outrageously "I'm going to make all of you pay"

"Sasuke!" This was when Sasuke snapped out of his thoughts. He heard Sakura's voice calling him, so he immediately stood and looked at her.

"Sakura! What took you so long?" Sasuke said without bothering to turn around.

"no unnecessary questions, please" Sakura pointed at him "Did you get the sword?"

"I wish I didn't" Sasuke lowered his voice.

"Why, Sasuke, what happened?" Kakashi said as he showed up.

"Long time no see, 'Sensei' " Sasuke teased.

"What the hell happened, Sasuke?" Kakashi yelled.

"Well, it happened that the sword corresponds to mine"

"How is that a problem?" Sakura asked.

"Because this freaking sword was made by Oruchimaru's hands just for me".

"And it can't have an identical because?" Sakura asked.

"Because Oruchimaru is not much of a moron to give such a dangerous sword to anyone just to kill who?.... Jiraiya" Sasuke shouted then stopped to take a breath "Do you even know what this sword can do?" Sasuke, still outrageous, yelled at Sakura " It can easily---"

Sasuke stood speechless when he felt Sakura's palm on his cheek. He wasn't mistaken. She did slap him, and hard too. Sasuke was thunderstruck, and so was Kakashi. They couldn't believe that the person who had just done that was the Sakura they knew—Sasuke's fangirl.

"I don't freaking care what this sword of yours can do, what I do actually care about is that it's came in the wrong hands and it's killing people your 'majesty' is not proud to say their names. Yes, Mr. Unknown. It's Ji-rai-ya, let me spell it for you, the name you're ashamed to say. He's one of the legendary sanins and a million steps ahead of a bastard like you" Sakura examined Sasuke's frozen face then held his hand "Now give that piece of sword you brought" she grabbed the sword and was about to leave but turned back "And you better take me to that snake's hideout".

The trio moved silently towards Oruchimaru's hideout. Nothing else was needed to be said. Sakura had had enough of Sasuke's cocky attitude, and she needed to put him back in his place. Kakashi on the other hand, was proud of how strong Sakura has grown to give a piece of her mind to the guy she loves.
Once they arrived, they went inside being lead by Sasuke who seemingly knew the place like the back of his hand.

"Hey, Oruchimaru!" Sakura called him once they met "Be a real man for once in your life and give me a hand"

"Good morning to you too, Sakura" Oruchimaru teased "and since you need my help, why don't you ask for it nicely?"

"I hate lying" Sakura shrugged.

"No wonder you're Sasuke's girlfriend" Oruchimaru said as he walked towards the lab.

"I'm not his freaking girlfriend"

"Then how do you explain---" Oruchimaru couldn't finish his words as Sasuke ran so fast towards him, put his hand on the snake man's mouth, and gave him a deadly glare, then whispered in his ears "Don't you dare say a word"

"How do I explain what?" Sakura asked with a blank face.

"No, it's nothing, it's just that you both looked a bit too intimate when I met you at the Chunin exam"

"As if!" Sakura giggled ironically "Intimate? My foot"

"How about you guys stop this and go straight to business" Sasuke interrupted.

"Yes, Mr. Sword Man is right. But I'm afraid you have to leave us alone for a minute" Sakura said as she looked at Sasuke.

"Me? Why me? Aren't you supposed to need my help" Sasuke muttered.

"When we talk about the history of swords, I'll let you know. But for the moment, I need snaky's help" Sakura mocked him.

"Guess we'll both leave then" An amused Kakashi said while dragging Sasuke out of the lab.

"Okay, that leaves only the two of us" Sakura took a deep breath "I need to do a DNA test"

"For?" Oruchimaru asked.

"You must've heard about me being accused of your ex-teammate's death. We stole the sword with which he was killed to look for some clues that may lead us to the real culprit".

"Okay, make yourself at home, doctor."

Sakura rolled up her sleeves and started working on the DNA test. She was too focused, as if the case ends with this test. She believed that once the results are out, all she has to do is to give herself in to the leaf's police and show the proof, then walk free. But the results were anything but what she expected. Oruchimaru was looking at the focused young lady, and he saw her eyes widening. Then she put her hand over her mouth, not quite believing what she's seeing.

"No freaking way" Sakura sighed.
Oruchimaru moved quickly beside Sakura and looked at the screen "What the hell!".

"There's no way Sasuke would do such a thing. Please tell me it's not him" Sakura cried.