Change

I was once betrayed; I was bullied as well, I got stabbed in the back, but I was always able to move on. However, living with the fact that my father is not actually my real father and my mother lied to us all this time, I'm feeling that it's going to be hard to be able to move on this time. I left everything behind—my friends, my family and my work—and I decided that I needed time. I needed time to reflect. What am I going to do? How am I going to continue living? How am I going to live? 
Looking at the bright side, my life has somehow changed for the better. I was able to meet an amazing person like Itachi, Sasuke came back to his senses after a long struggle with his dark side, and I also met my brother. I figured that Pein had committed all those sins just to find me, and he finally convinced me that he needed a chance.
As I was wandering and discovering different beautiful places that my eyes were too busy to observe, an idea crossed my mind. I was slowly approaching Amegakure and I thought that this is where Pein came from. I may indeed be able to see his family and ask about the things I couldn't find answers for.
As I was entering the village, all eyes were focused on me, as if there was something that told them I was an outsider. Amid those weird stares, a little girl approached me and asked me if I was lost.

"Are you looking for someone?" She asked.

I told the girl that I was looking for Pein's house, and she immediately recognized it, since the village is small and they all know each other. She led me to a huge house that seemed a bit traditional yet mesmerizing.

"There you go" the girl said "but you know that Pein has been out of the village for so long"

"Yeah, I know" Sakura smiled at the girl "Thank you, little one"

I was hesitant, should I knock? Or should I just leave and stay out of this? Something inside of me begged me to knock and see where it was going, so I decided to see how it turns out. In a matter of seconds after I knocked, a young girl opened, but as soon as she saw me, she inhaled as if she saw something scary. She immediately closed the door, and then I heard people whispering "The cherry princess is here" ___"what? How come? Why did she come?"

I couldn't make room for the situation, I just stood shocked, unable to react. Cherry princess? Who are they calling a Cherry Princess? I wanted to know what's going on so bad but before I could knock again, a middle-aged woman opened with a wide smile.

"We apologise my sister was taken by surprise when she saw you" she said.

"No biggie"

They invited me for a cup of tea, but I was still in shock because of the whole mess. I was sure they knew who I was, and that got me more determined to know the whole story.

"Excuse me, but who is the cherry princess? I heard you whispering that"

"It's you" the pointed at me while smiling "Uncle used to call you that"

"Your uncle?"

"Yeah. Even though he didn't know you much, still he called you that" the girl explained "I'm sure you came here because you heard the whole story from Pein"

"Where is your uncle now?" I asked her nervously.

"He's resting in peace"

Silence surfaced, it was uncomfortable and rather stinging. I thought hearing the whole thing from him would be my best option, but he wasn't there to tell me any of it. Unwilling, a tear escaped my eye, and that was everything I was able to do at that moment.

"Why does he call me that?" I asked trying to avoid the awkwardness "I mean cherry princess, has he seen me before?"

"He went to see you when you were born and the moment he saw you he thought of a cherry blossom and requested your mother to name you Sakura"

"So he was the one who named me?"

"He was indeed" the woman nodded "he had always talked about how he wanted to have you near him, but he couldn't do that until he fell sick and died. His last wish was to tell you the truth, and that's what made Pein look for you. He wanted to fulfil his father's last wish"

"Can I meet him?" I hesitated to ask.

"Of course. He'd be happy"

No matter how much I think about it, my life keeps facing these hard ups and downs, which I always have to live with. As they say, all great changes are preceded by chaos. It's true, I was living in chaos, but hopefully this change would be a new opportunity for me. The first outcome of this change is finding out that my real father is dead, and it isn't great at all. All the things that woman told me were nothing to be happy about. Knowing how much my real dad suffered before dying, and how much he wanted to see me before he leaves this world but he couldn't, it hurts a lot.

As I was walking across the streets, these thoughts were wandering inside my head, I found myself unconsciously heading to a place that woman told me about. My father's grave.

Seeing his memorial and looking at his picture brought unknown feelings to me. I was looking at the man, I should've been calling dad, but he was six feet under. Looking carefully at his picture, I am nothing like him, he has Pein's features, but there was something in his smile that told me 'I missed you'. I sat down on the ground and took a deep breath.

"Where do we start?" I asked "should I tell you about me or should I ask about you" a tear dropped, making me realise how much I wanted to meet him "but you won't answer me ... I should probably tell you about myself ... Will you feel happy if I tell that I'm a medic? I don't mean to brag, but people say I'm a good medic .... I wish you were here to see this with your own eyes"
I cried a lot; I dropped every tear I had stored, but he wasn't responding and it broke my heart.

"I hope you're happy up there, and I hope you're at ease now that I know the truth. Pein did every possible thing to tell me, and he succeeded. I promise you that no matter how bad he was, I'm going to take a good care of him. You don't have to worry about that rogue. D-Dad! I love you, I want you to know that. I will leave now, but I will visit you often and I will always remember you"