Moving on

Sakura laid down on her bed, closed her eyes and smiled at her thoughts "I must be crazy thinking I'll trick Sasuke with this". She opened her eyes and laughed softly "It's worth trying, though. I'll be fun"

Sakura entered her bathroom and washed away all the sweat on her. It's been quite a long time since she enjoyed bathing in her jacuzzi. She rested her head on the headrest and whispered to herself "I'm going to give it a try".
She quickly left the water and changed into new clothes, then headed out for work. She reached the hospital's main entrance and allowed herself in. The same cheerful attitude, the same smile, the same lovely young lady, the same Sakura that walked inside the hospital two months ago. That time was her last since the hiatus she went on as a 'missing ninja'. Sakura threw away the past and wore an everlasting smile. Who wouldn't fall for that sweet smile? Who wouldn't fall for her green pearl-like eyes? Who wouldn't fall for a cherry blossom?
As she walked in, Sakura kept hearing whispery compliments: 'How come someone is so beautiful!', 'God Bless, If only I had a son'.

"What would happen if you had a son?" A soft voice asked the old lady "will you marry them?"

"Oh! You are Itachi Uchiha. I haven't seen you in a while. But why are you asking?" The old lady said.

"Because she's taken" Itachi responded.

"Oh! She's yours?"

"It's a secret" Itachi said as he covered his mouth.

"You must be the luckiest man on earth" the old lady said.

Sakura, who heard the whole conversation, giggled at Itachi's silliness. She turned around and walked towards him, then picked his ear "What do you think you're doing, old Uchiha, huh?"

"Ouch Sakura... Isn't this what you wanted ?"

"I didn't want you to go around telling everyone"

"Then how is Sasuke supposed to get jealous ?" Itachi asked

"So... That piece of Naruto told you?"

"Yes" he nodded

"What a pain!" Sakura huffed "But don't worry, Sasuke's rage is already on point"

"How is that?" Itachi was surprised.

"Listen up ..."

Sakura is no longer ashamed nor afraid of speaking about anything with Itachi. He's like an older brother to her. Ever since she joined the Akatsuki she grew closer to him, and their bond became stronger than her bond with Sasuke. Sakura told Itachi about his brother's reaction when she visited him in his room in the hospital, and the 'older Uchiha' as Sakura calls him, couldn't believe that his brother could finally have this kind of feeling. Even though he didn't want himself to be the centre of any misunderstanding, Itachi went along with the plan just for Sakura.
As their conversation ended, Sakura headed to her office while Itachi decided to pay his brother a visit.
Itachi was mega nervous as if this is the first time he sees Sasuke. He stood in front of his room, took a deep breath, then turned the knob.
"Sasuke?" Itachi said when he saw his brother laid down on his bed, his back turned to his older brother.

"What now? You're here to tell me to stay away from your girl? I am as far as Mars don't worry" Sasuke said angrily.

"Who said anything about this? And why are you angry?"

"I am not"

"Sasuke you hurt her feelings ... You broke her heart without regret for the past five years, what do you expect her to do?"

"Yeah right, I expect her to date my brother" Sasuke left his bed and looked at Itachi "and I expect my brother to fall for her"

"Sasuke you didn't even apologise"

"Why bother now, huh? She's all yours Itachi, she's all yours" Sasuke said then walked away feeling even more hurt.