Ally and enemy

Naruto stood in shock, unable to believe what came out of Sakura's mouth, so did the others. Destroy the leaf? Her hometown? It is expected from anyone, but Sakura? No, there has to be something wrong. Naruto's confident smile faded away as soon as he heard Sakura's words, which drew an evil smirk on Pein's face. Naruto thought, it is either Sakura has lost it or the leaf has done something very bad to hurt her and make her turn against them. He knew his childhood friend, she's not the type who falls for evil, and no matter how things worsen, she doesn't stoop low, especially for the leaf.

"Sa..ku..ra" Naruto muttered " Are you siding with the enemy?"

"Enemy huh?" Sakura smirked "I'm afraid you'll have to take that back, Naruto. Who're you calling your enemy, are the reason I found out the truth behind who framed me for murder. I trusted every single one of you, I thought we were family, but all you've got for me is a backstab"

"What are you talking about, Sakura? We would never do that" Naruto said, shaking his head in denial.

"It's pointless to talk to a bunch of losers" Sakura said, losing her patience "I can't wait to see your dead bodies"

That wasn't Sakura; it was absolutely not her. Even Itachi couldn't believe his eyes. Is this really happening? Is Sakura siding with the Akatsuki against the leaf? Itachi spent days trying to convince his brother that the leaf had nothing to do with making him kill his family, and now it turns out that they're actually bad? It can't happen.
Itachi looked at Sasuke, who was standing beside Sakura, and who gave him a 'trust us' look.

"I got scared over nothing" Itachi sighed and turned to Pein "We should start moving"

"Please let me" Deidara smirked "allow me to make the first move".

Naruro was too distracted to respond to Deidara's attack but Kakashi saved him. The latter was so angry because of the situation that he couldn't hold back his rage.

"Is that what we helped you for, Sakura?n You turned your back to us after everything we've done for you?" Kakashi said.

"If I knew you were traitors, I wouldn't accept your help, old man!"

While everyone was busy with Sakura and her old friends, Tobi was carefully watching Pein and waiting for a good opportunity to take his Rinnegan. But Pein isn't someone who gets caught easily. Even if he lets his guard down, he always has someone watching his back.

"What are you focused on, Tobi?" Konan asked ironically "If you want to reach Pein, I'm afraid you'll have to defeat me first".

Tobi looked impressed as he heard Konan's words. He didn't expect her to watch him closely without him knowing. He didn't even expect that anyone would be able to reveal his intentions.

"Too bad, Tobi, you can't get to Pein if I'm still alive" Konan threatened.

Tobi applauded her determination, to which she responded by promising to destroy him. Konan was able to reveal Tobi's presence, who was watching Pein's every move from a very far away hill. She quickly attacked him with her paper Shuriken which passed right through his body. She then wrapped him in her dissipated paper form mixed with explosive tags. Tobi was able to understand her move, it was crystal clear that she was using explosives, but realising that these explosives were meant to kill both of them, that was something Tobi couldn't come to believe. He couldn't believe she was ready to give her life a price to keep Pein safe. Tobi was lost-look, he thought "why would anyone valorise someone else's life and go so far to loosing their own?" Tobi couldn't react professionally by dent of the shock. He had to save himself along with Konan by warping most of the explosives away, causing his right arm to get damaged and having a part of his mask broken. "Now I get to see that face of yours, Tobi."

But Konan won't be actually able to see his face. As soon as the explosions ceased, she collapsed, looking very exhausted, and believed she won the battle. As the smoke disappeared, a powerless Konan found herself along with Tobi thrown on the ground and surrounded by everyone who came running after hearing the explosions.
Everyone was in big shock, they couldn't understand what was going on until Konan struggled to stand up with the help of Pein.
Tobi, who didn't react and tried to cover his face, tried to stand up along with Konan who preceded him saying "Pein! We have a traitor here. He's after your Rinnegan".
Pein laughed evilly at Tobi and said "Guess I have some warming up to do".
Suddenly, a couple of metal bars apeared from Pein's hands. The latter jumped from a huge distance and attacked.

"Where the hell is he?" Pein said.

"Just because I fell for your girl's move doesn't mean I'll get tricked again" Tobi said as the rest of his broken mask fell.

"That can't be" Kakashi sighed "Obito?"