Big brother

Sakura raised her fist as high as she could and intended to complete her revenge against Pein whom she found out was the mastermind behind all the scheme. However, a few words from him made her halt immediately and give a confused look.

"I thought doing that would bring you to your big brother, Sakura" she muttered weakly.

No words were heard for a whole moment. Sakura, who clenched her fist to attack him, froze and couldn't move any further. She couldn't even ask if he was serious or not because he seemed dead serious.

"Now that you know she's not on your side, you're playing games to win her back?" Naruto screamed " I told you earlier, Sakura is nothing like that"

"He's not lying, Sakura" Konan said "You're a medic, Sakura, you can confirm that yourself".
Sakura took a deep breath as she did her best to hold back her surprise filled with anger.

"What makes me interested in confirming this? What makes me want to know more about the nonsense you're saying? Why should I even care?" Sakura lashed out.

"No one ever told you to care" Pein said with a croaky voice "This was only my wish after all"

"Sorry to interrupt Sakura" Obito interrupted "You may soften your heart now that you know he's your brother but I still insist on taking his Rinnegan"

"Who said I softened my heart" Sakura smirked "How about I help you take away his Rinnegan"

"How can you do such a thing" Konan yelled "He did all of this to have his sister beside him, and you're trying to take him down!"

"The 'all of this' you're talking about is evil, Konan. He framed me, he made me a murderer, he made me a missing-nin and on top of that, he killed someone. Because of him, no one will trust me ever again. Why? Because he was trying to be a sweet brother" Sakura shouted as she headed towards Pein and picked him up from the ground "I don't fight unfairly" Sakura took a few steps back "Now show me what you've got ".

For the first time, Sakura felt as if she's one of the most threatening ninjas to ever exist; in fact, she is. She knows that she's strong, but not strong enough to fight someone of Pein's caliber or team up with Obito. Fortunately, today's battle proved she's worth being called the best kunoichi ever.