08

Hoseok's

“Maybe Yoongi-hyung just replaced something and the stylist-noona helped him. Stop telling lies, Jungkook-ah.” Taehyung said, causing Jungkook to kick his pillow out of the bed.

He frustratedly ruffled his hair, “Then why the fuck is he hugging her?! Explain it to me!” Jungkook yelled, not caring if the others would hear him from the outside.

“Maybe Yoongi was thanking her so he hugged her.” I tried to make an explanation.

Jungkook shook his head. Okay, atleast I tried to think of an explanation on why Yoongi-hyung would hug a stylist-noona, right?

“We all know how Yoongi-hyung hated hugs! Especially if it's not his family or friends or us!” He shouted again.

I slightly covered my ears. Shout again, bitch. I'll make your mouth shut. lol, jk.

“You are just bitter that he chose Yoongi-hyung over you when you both asked Jin-hyung out.” Taehyung rolled his eyes in annoyance.

“Wow, look who's talking.” Jungkook spat.

So, Jungkook pulled Taehyung and I here inside his room then locked it and said he have something important to tell us since he was dying to tell it to somebody but not Yoongi and Seokjin.

He told us that he saw Yoongi-hyung with a girl who happens to be one of our stylist-noona and saw that they're hugging like couples and Yoongi looks so happy hugging her.

And now, Taehyung and Jungkook are arguing.

“Guys, stop it!” I shouted commandingly and the two stopped spitting fire to each other.

Hah, yas. Listen to me, I'm the lead dancer, I will say what I wanna say and y'all should do my commands and demands. That's right.

“Okay, so Jungkook..” I started.

Jungkook looked at me, waiting for my next words, “Yes, hyung?” He calmly asked.

“If Yoongi-hyung's really cheating on Seokjin-hyung.. what's gonna be your plan?” I asked back.

“I will snatch Jin-hyung out of his trap!” He said with full determination.

No way, fam. I'm gonna seduce and snatch Jin-hyung first.

“How about you, Tae?” I asked the second maknae.

“Shot Yoongi straight on his head with my shotgun.” He calmly said.

WHAT'S WITH THE DISRESPECT?

AND HOW THE FUCK IS HE SAYING THAT SO CALMLY?! I'M SO TREATHENED RN WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK

“Wait! You owned a shotgun?” I tried not to freaked out and thank god I did not.

“Yeah, maybe soon.”

Okay, maybe Taehyung can have Jin-hyung first then me. Hehe.

“Try telling Jimin and Namjoon-hyung.” I said.

Jungkook shook his head again. HOW MANY TIMES WILL HE SHOOK THAT COCONUT HEAD OF HIS. STOP JUNGSHOOKINGHEAD

“He is a traitor! Have you saw how Namjoon-hyung touched Jin-hyung's crotch like it's the most normal thing in the world?!” The youngest yelled.

“Calm yo dick, boy. How about Jimin?” I asked, more like to Taehyung.

“He is a traitor! pt. 2, I saw him taking a bath with Jin-hyung and he's taking advantage of him!” Tae yelled too.

“Can you ask me about Yoongi-hyung too?”

Sure.” They both nodded. “How about Yoongi-hyung?” They asked in unison.

“He is a traitor! pt. 3, he's hugging stylist-noona though he's in a relationship with Jin-hyung!”

HEHEHEHEHEHEHE.

-----

a/n; pls don't kill me. i'll do a better chapter the next time! xx