16

Hoseok's

“I saw them, okay? With my own two eyes! I saw Yoongi-hyung making out with his so-called personal stylist-noona.” Jungkook exclaimed while gritting his teeth.

I don't know how to react though. Should I be happy that when Seokjin-hyung finds out and they finally broke up I can make my #OperationMake2seokReal?

Or be sad that when he finds out, he will be downright unhappy, hurt, broken, and will feel betrayed?

I mean.. I'm not that heartless to be happy when someone's hurting but I'm not that stupid to be sad when I can finally make Jin-hyung mine.

The only thought that's running to my mind right now is..

CUT YOONGI-HYUNG'S DICK AND FEED IT TO THE CROCODILES ON THE PONDS!!!

“That's true. I also saw them fucking. Remember when Manager-hyung called the rapper line with Jungkook? He requested that we should spend the night at the hotel and we agreed cause we didn't know that staying there means Yoongi-hyung will be fucking that stylist-noona.” Namjoon said, anger evident to his eyes.

ISTG I REALLY NEED TO CUT THAT DICK OF AGUST D USING A CHAINSAW

How come I didn't heard them moaning? Was I too asleep that time? Aish. I'm feeling really sorry for Jin-hyung about Yoongi being his boyfriend.

Jungkook clicked on his tongue, getting Namjoon and I's attention. “Hyungs, we shouldn't tell this to the 95 liners because it might slip from their tongue while talking to Jin-hyung.” He seriously said and both Namjoon and I nodded.

We all got up from the bed we're sitting; which is Jungkook's, then headed out of his room but immediately stopped when we heard moanings.

SHIT.

IT'S LITERALLY LIKE 10 IN THE MORNING?! WHY SO EARLY?!!

But it seems like it's only me who heard it since Jungkook made his way to the kitchen while Namjoon to his room.

“Oh yeah.. fuck~ hmm.” It's Jimin's!

Don't tell me he's masturbating to Seokjin-hyung's video and pictures this early on my bed?! Cause Imma tape his mouth and dick!

I was too traumatized when I saw my bed the last time with his cum stain on it. Oh my god. NOT AGAIN.

I made my way to our shared room and saw that it wasn't locked, I peek through the hole to see if he's on his bed or on mine.

“Oh my fucking horse..” I whispered then cover my mouth in shocked.

IT'S JIMIN ON MY BED BEING FUCKED BY SEOKJIN-HYUNG HARDLY

“Now, ride me.” I heard Jin-hyung's voice saying those words huskily.

SHIT. WHY AM I GETTING TURNED ON?!?!

Jimin and Jin-hyung switched positions, Jimin sat on Jin-hyung's cock slowly until it goes deeper on him.

Ahh.. so big.”

MOVE.”

OHMYGOD. I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE!

So I ran away from that room until I was seated on the sofa, heaving a deep sigh while trying to catch my breathe.

MAN, THAT WAS HOT.

But wait! Namjoon told us a while ago that Jin-hyung have said to him that he didn't want to break Yoongi's trust, so what is he doing there on our room fucking Jimin on my own fucking bed?!

Did he finally found out that Yoongi-hyung's cheating on him so he's doing that for revenge? Ah, I don't think so..

“Did that smidget seduced Jin-hyung?”

-----

a/n; i know no one cares but my birthday will be on nov. 25, i mean i was born on aug. 25 but it says to my birth certificate that it's november so i need to live with it. anyways, here's an update!! xoxo