36

Seokjin's

Yoongi immediately pulled me somewhere away from the hospital's garden where I saw Jungkook with his nurse.

I kept on yanking Yoongi's hand away from me but I never succeeded, guess he's still stronger than me if he wanted to and I'm always a weakling when it comes to him.

“The heck do you want, Yoongi?!” I growled at him.

But his eyes only softens and instead of receiving an answer to my question– he hugged me, tightly that I almost ran out of breathe almost immediately.

“WHERE HAVE YOU FUCKING BEEN, JIN?!” He shouted, sounding frustrated and sad at the same time.

“Wha–”

“No, don't speak, I missed you.” He added, now nuzzling his nose on the crook of my neck.

I somehow relaxed at his touch, slowly giving in with a sigh. Hesitantly, I hugged him back. I missed him too, so much..

I felt something wet and warm on my neck down to my collarbones, only to realize that Yoongi started crying, not able to hold in anymore, he's now sobbing.

I never thought he would cry for me like this because as far as I remember, he's the one who freaking broke my heart, but still– here I am, trying to assure and shush him from crying, hugging him back, and tapping his back lightly.

Ah, I'm so stupid..

“I'm sorry for everything, Jin. I love you. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH.”

Guess it's too late to say that, Yoongi. That's the words I wanted to hear from you before.. words I'm longing for since we broke up, since you denied me, ever since you hurt me.

Words that supposed to be said months ago, before this tragedy happened, before you left me for her, before you got her pregnant.

I LOVE YOUs that made me feel breathless and loved before. How I wished to hear that from you when I asked you if you still love me, but remember that you didn't.

“Jin, she–she told me she'll stay away from us if you come back, we've already settled everything cause I know you'll come back.. the baby, she said she will give it to us if I wanted to! She–” Yoongi started rambling about things I didn't want to hear.

I shook my head in disapproval, leaving the girl and the baby behind for me? That's the most stupid thing he'll do if he still really love me.

Yoongi, don't be stupid here–” but then again, he didn't let me finish the words I wanted to tell him.

“I'm not being stupid, Jin. What I'm saying is–”

“Can you not cut my sentences and listen to me?! You look and sound stupid, Yoongi! Can you hear yourself? Abandoning them? Just for me? Are you out of your mind?!” I bursted and finished my words in gritted teeth.

“I DON'T CARE CAUSE YOU'RE THE MOST IMPORTANT TO ME! KIM SEOKJIN, YOU DON'T FUCKING KNOW HOW MUCH I WANTED TO DIE WHEN I DIDN'T SAW YOU THE TIME I OPENED MY EYES AGAIN AFTER THE FUCKING ACCIDENT! YOU– YOU DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH I CRIED AND HOW I COULDN'T SLEEP AT NIGHT.. Jin, you're all I ever need in this world.”

Watching him yell and kneel down in front of me hurts, and knowing that he's willing to sacrifice the family he can have made my ego boost for a second but also, regretting it.

Harshly sighing I started speaking, “I may be the one you needed but I know that the baby and her mother needs you more. The baby needs a father, the mother need his husband, and me? I just lost a lover. I'm moving on, Yoongi, and closure is the best thing you can give to me.”

Yoong looked up to me, crying, looking devastated than ever. River running through his eyes. “Please, Seokjin..” He pleaded, clasping his hands together.

“Seeing you like that hurts, Yoongi. Stop running after me, don't chase me like how I've chased you before. Stop looking miserable. Talk to me when you're okay, when you realize things.” I said, turning my back and walking away from him.

He wails, “Jin!” but I ignored him though it hurts to hear his voice crack.

“I need to. Sorry.” I whispered, looking down as I'm walking.

We're old enough to be immature and selfish, we need to fix things and set them right, we should handle problems like this maturely and think about the possible outcomes.

Maybe, we are not meant to be.

Oh my– Seokjin-hyung?”

I look up and saw a teary Taehyung with a small smile on his face, and when he confirmed that it's me.. he jumped on me, clinging into my neck and circling his legs to my waist.

Taetae.” I softly said.

“You're really here, hyung. You're alive! I'm– I– uh, please don't leave me again!” He stuttered, but I didn't answer.

I asked him if Jungkook was still in the garden but he told me that the maknae just got inside the hospital, saying he's hallucinating that he heard me.

I told Taehyung to unclasp his hands and legs on me but he held tighter, so with a sigh, I walked my way inside the hospital with Taehyung clinging onto me like a child that soon falls asleep.

-----

a/n; i wrote this in a rush. sorry for not updating for too long! hope i don't disappoint u with this chap. loveyou