21

Namjoon's

Guess what? Today's Seokjin-hyung's birthdaaay~ We're planning on how to surprise him since he's still fast asleep and I believe he'll be asleep till 12am because he's too tired from last night.

Hey, I know what you're thinking! No one touched him, okay? It's just that.. he waited for Yoongi-hyung to come home but no one actually showed up and came home then bam! We saw him fast asleep on the couch so Jimin and Jungkook placed him to his bed.

That Min Yoon-shit. Genius my ass.

“How about foursome? Jin-hyung with the maknae line!” Jimin suggested.

Taehyung, Jungkook, and Hoseok almost landed a punch to Jimin's face but I immediately stopped them, not wanting any noise that will wake Jin-hyung from his deep slumber.

This midget is a total perv wtf.

“Shut the fuck up, Jimin. I don't share.” Taehyung groaned, pushing Jimin slightly.

Jimin just shrug before smirking, “You know, Jin-hyung already took my v-card so I've experienced his big member first.” He said, as boastfully as he may sound.

I rolled my eyes in annoyance then started thinking. What should we do to make his birthday special and unforgettable?

I mean, yeah, we already knew that all he need to be happy was his boyfriend, Yoongi, but it's actually obvious that that little bastard have forgotten about Jin-hyung's birthday cause he usually plan for it as early as he could.

Should I just give Jin-hyung my virginity too? Ugh, I should not.

Eyyyy, leader! I think Jungkook here have a very good suggestion!” Hoseok shouted, pointing his fingers to the youngest.. all of them actually.

I raised an eyebrow, signalling the youngest to speak. “Should we just kill Yoongi-hyung? Or torture him?” He explained with much seriousness to his voice.

Taehyung clapped his hands exaggeratedly, grinning like a maniac. “That's brilliant!” He cheered.

Jeon Jungkook, the real genius!” Hoseok screamed, almost waking up the whole neighborhood except Jin-hyung.. if that's even possible.

Jimin then kneeled in front of Jungkook, bowing like an idiot. “Our golden maknae is my religion..”

They're not really normal, help!!

Forgive them Lord, forgive their sins, give them some piece of mind and make them stay away from me since I'm the only one who's still sane in here.

Don't let them go berserk, they might be abnormal but I still need them for Seokjin-hyung's birthday surprise. Thank you. Bless them, My Lord.

“Are you seriously praying for our souls and mind right now?”

They're all glaring at me suspiciously so I just told them the truth, “Yes, be thankful.”

“Whatever.. so, about the plan?”

It's already 5pm in the afternoon and Jin-hyung's still asleep and Yoongi-hyung still isn't here.

Like wtf, we already texted the hell out of him and he replied that he'll come but where the fuck is he?!

We've planned that we'll just set up a date for Yoongi-hyung and Jin-hyung and we're doing him a favor so he should be thankful and take his ass here inside the dorm before Jin-hyung wokes up!!

We did our best to make the dorm look romantic and beautiful for them to have a memorable date in Jin-hyung's birthday but him, the boyfriend, the main lead, is still not here.

“OH MY GOD. WHERE'S THAT DIPSHIT AT?!” Hoseok dramatically blabbered, gritting his teeth on the process.

“If he's going to fucking ditch us, especially this date we've prepared– I'm so gonna pull out his balls from it's socket.” Taehyung said, frustrated.

Even I couldn't stand waiting for that dickhead anymore! I mean, he's not worthy of our time if he's going to make us wait.

“Oh, hi guys? What's with the decorations and all?”

OMFG, Seokjin-hyung's already awake! Maybe I, I can never fly~ Hehe, my fave.

Just when we are about to answer Jin-hyung's question, the door creaked open; Revealing Yoongi-hyung, the fucking idiot..

with his so-called personal stylist-noona..

“WHY THE FUCK DID YOU BRING YOUR PERSONAL STYLIST-NOONA HERE?!”

“I invited her, what's the problem?”

Everyone here is #TRIGGEREDT except for Jin-hyung who's face was scrunched up and eyes looking sad.

I fucking hate Yoongi-hyung.

-----

a/n; haaiii, i'm back!! baaii, ily'all!! pls don't hate me coz i luv u