10

Taehyung's

“You're seriously a dick.” Seokjin yelled at Namjoon-hyung who broke our shared room's doorknob.

“Have you heard about the line ‘you are what you eat’? That explains why I'm a dick.” Namjoon-hyung winked at the eldest and I feel like puking in front of them.

Just take it off, I can help you slide those panties off

WHAT NO WAY! He was like asking Jin-hyung if he could eat his dick! I MEAN WHY THE HELL IS HIS SONG PLAYING INSIDE OF MY MIND?!

I wanna fucking puke!! Can he not flirt with Jin-hyung in front of me cause I'M SO GONNA PUNCH HIM TO HIS DICK

“Dicks are cute.” The leader added while smirking.

WHAT THE HELL

DICKS ARE CUTE?! AYE

LIKE HOW THE FUCK

IS YOUR DICK SMALL THAT'S WHY IT'S CUTE?!

“Please, shut up and stop being immoral.” I said, loudly enough for them to hear.

Namjoon-hyung shots me a deadly glare while Seokjin-hyung's laughing his ass off because of me and Namjoon-hyung's reaction.

SHOT ME WITH YOUR MOST DEADLY GLARE AND I'M GONNA SHOT YOU WITH MY SHOTGUN. U WANNA FIGHT?

“I'm literally the most holy person inside of this house.” He said, pouting.

“Wow, really? Are you being sarcastic right now? Cause you literally said that you are what you eat and that explains why you're a dick.” I sassed, raising my eyebrows for more effect. Hah.

“We're just talking about the doorknob a while ago and now why is it all about dick? How did we end up in this topic?” Jin-hyung blinked his eyes few times and I sweaaaaaarrrr! I saw flying dic– I mean angels everywhere!

“Who's talking about dicks?” Someone grumpy asked out of nowhere then entered the room without our permission.

I FUCKING WANT TO KICK HIM STRAIGHT TO HIS BALLS RIGHT NOW

“Were you guys talking about how good my dick was last night and how long it is actually?” Yoongi confidently asks then snaked his fucking hands on Seokjin-hyung's waist.

“Yeah, he told us how bad your dick was.” Namjoon-hyung spat.

I evily smirked at him then nodded, “Size; EXTRA EXTRA VERY SMALL.”

“Oh my god. I'm outta here!” Jin-hyung rushed out of the room.

WE JUST LITERALLY SENT HIM TO THE DANCE LINE'S ARMS!