30

Third Person's

Seokjin, c-can we talk?”

Seokjin's ears perk up when he heard his name being mentioned and realized that it was the familiar lovely raspy voice of his ex-boyfriend that made him look up to see his face and confirmed it.

“Oh, h-hey.” He couldn't help to not feel awkward and shy in front of Yoongi so he looked down.

Yoongi nodded to addressed his greeting then sat beside him, sighing silently, “So, can we talk?” He said, more audibly and closer to Seokjin.

The latter just awkwardly nodded though, “Sure, haha.”

Well, that sounded more awkward than he intended to and there was a deafening silence that had rose between them..

Until Yoongi decided to break it, “I don't like it.” Is what he said.

Seokjin then knotted his brows in confusion before bravely looking to Yoongi, “Uh, pardon?”

The shorter male gave Seokjin a sigh, now looking straight to his ex's eyes. “I said, I don't like it.” He repeated, more audible for Seokjin to hear but he just knotted his brows more, “I don't like them using you for their own sexual pleasures. I don't like them treating you like this.” He continued, expressing his emotions more.

“Why are you like this?”

Yoongi was taken a back with how harsh Seokjin's tone sounds and also, the latter's answer.

“Excuse me? What?”

“Why are you like this?! Why are you saying all of these things?! Why are you suddenly acting like you care?!” Seokjin's voice was so high-pitched that almost made Yoongi jumped in surprise.

He suddenly doesn't know what to say nor what to do. He's running out of words and he can't think of anything at the moment, he's mesmerized and too shocked.

“It's because I'm concern and you're my– uh.. co-member.” He gulped the lump that been formed on his throat, looking anywhere, not wanting to meet the elder's eye that's obviously furious and hungry for an explanation.

Okay.”

Yoongi rose a brow, “Okay?”

“I mean, yeah, I'm your co-member and if you can't recall that I'm also your ex-boyfriend, you can stop acting like you're still concern and all this shits cause I'm not going to believe you.” Seokjin blabbered, looking straight to the shorter male's eyes.

Yoongi shook his head abruptly, leaning closer, “I'm really concern! Listen,” He sighed before proceeding to talk again. “I care about you.”

The elder slightly nodded, “Alright, I appreciate it. Thank you for the fake concern and care, Suga.”

Seokjin was about to stand up and walk away but stopped by the frustrated and stressed Yoongi who's now gripping on his wrist lightly so he's very sure it'll bruised afterwards.

“I'm not faking anything here, Jin.” He started, his eyes darkened. “When I told you I care about you then I do care about you.” Yoongi makes sure that he emphasizes every word so that Seokjin will feel it. “Can't you see?! They're starting to treat you like a toy?!” He gritted his teeth in anger, almost punching the wall next to them.

“You know they wouldn't if we're still together..” Seokjin silently retorted but Yoongi still heard him.

The rapper felt like a rain of ice cube started pouring on where he is and a pang of pure pain that hurted his heart, big time. He didn't know though, he shouldn't feel anything special towards the eldest anymore so he was very confused about everything.

“What's done is done, hyung.”

“I know, haha.” Seokjin sounds awkward again, smiling bitterly as ever, “The damage has been done and I'm currently restoring it.” He chuckled but it came out like a short squeak.

Yoongi's lips parted slightly when he saw how Seokjin's tears started falling from his eyes that gave him the urge to wipe it but stopped himself fastly before doing so.

“Sorry..” He muttered slowly and sincerely.

Seokjin looked at him before smiling weakly, “What are you saying sorry for?”

“You're crying, Jin.”

“There's just something on my eye, I'm okay, you could go. Also, you can stop acting like you care now.” Seokjin said, wanting the torture conversation to end.

But Yoongi didn't do anything to go away from Seokjin but instead, he pulled his ex-boyfriend closer and hugged him with his arms. Feeling like he was about to cry too.

Seokjin tried to push him away, but Yoongi doesn't want him to go away at the moment, he want him closer, he missed him, but Seokjin on the other hand doesn't want to be attached with his ex again. Cause he knew, he'll be hurt again.

“It h-hurts,” Seokjin bit his lower lip to stop himself from crying even more.

Yoongi, who's arms are still wrapped around Seokjin became worried, “What? Tell me.”

“It hurts t-to be in your arms. I don't know b-but I feel like y-you're torturing me..” The eldest sobbed, letting his tears to fall free from his eyes.

Yoongi realized that he should let go of Seokjin now so he replaced his arms from his ex, “I'm sorry, Jin. I didn't mean to hurt you like this. Please, move on. I loved you, but I couldn't now.” He finally have the courage to wipe the eldest' tears.

“Why? Tell me, why?”

“I love my noona, hyung. We're having a baby too, she's p-pregnant.” Yoongi confessed.

Seokjin felt like he was being played by destiny, he couldn't feel his heart beating for seconds and he can't breathe because of the sudden news.

“Leave me a-alone.” Seokjin choke out.

But Yoongi shook his head, “No, Jin.”

Seokjin pushed Yoongi with strength that he almost dropped on the floor, “Fucking leave me alone!” He wailed, putting his hands on his head like he's going crazy.

Now he knew why, maybe it's because he cannot give Yoongi a baby, maybe because he isn't a girl, maybe because he's lacking..

“I'm sorry that I'm not enough.”