24

Third Person's

Seokjin started scrolling through their twitter feeds as soon as PD-nim started discussing about things; things about him and Yoongi.

There are so many comments, tweets and posts about them dating.. and most of it are from the antis and some also from ARMYs that couldn't support their relationship.

Fans should've known that idols read their comments and tweets and guess what? Seokjin just received 4 death threats from unknown haters and maybe some of the fans, especially the yoongi biases.

Seokjin seduced Yoongi because he's a bitch with a beautiful face but without talents.”

The eldest didn't knew that he'd red the comment loudly that made their manager to stop talking and snatch his phone away from his grasp.

They all looked at Seokjin with worried and pitying eyes and he don't like it. He wanted them to be happy, he doesn't want to be a bother nor be pitied.

“Stop reading nonsense and listen to us,” PD-nim said with the deepest voice he could make. “Don't waste your time, okay? Ignore them.” The said man pats Jin's shoulders then smiled warmly.

Their manager and PD-nim were discussing things to them, waiting for Yoongi to arrive since he's still the only one who's not around at the moment.

Hyung, don't stress yourself, please.” Namjoon said while looking to Seokjin's sad expression.

Seokjin smiles back a little, “I'll try.”

Just when the members, especially Seokjin, started losing hope about Yoongi coming for today's meeting, the latter comes in with a tired look on his face.

“Okay, I'm here now, let's finish this business.” Yoongi coldly said.

The man seems nonchalant about this issue, it's like he wasn't one of the main member here who's reputation and careers about to go down.

Jungkook mentally fought himself when he thought about punching Yoongi in front of everybody but he'd immediately realized that their manager and PD-nim was also there.

Seokjin bit his lip in anticipation and crossed his fingers together so he can hold himself from doing something stupid or irrelevant in front of everyone.

Their manager sighed as soon as PD-nim gave him the signal to start talking, PD-nim and the staffs have talked about this issue, and we've decided that we'll just accept what will be the decision of the two of you– Seokjin and Yoongi, regarding this case.” The manager started, shifting his eyes from Seokjin to Yoongi.

“So it's up to you guys if you wanted to confirm this rumor or deny it.” PD-nim spoke with a small smile on his face. “We would accept your decisions cause our job here was to protect and take care of you all that are under our entertainment.”

“So, if the two of you decided to deny it, we already have written scripts and speech for you to say on the interview. It might hurt your feelings but the content of the speech will be pure lies since we all know how much you love each other.” The manager continued to explain and Seokjin just bit his lips. “But if you'll confirm it, you can just say what's on your heart. We're here to support.”

Seokjin looked into Yoongi with hopeful eyes, “We'll confirm it. Right, Yoongi?” He said, his voice sounding small.

“We will not. We'll deny it, Jin.” Yoongi spat, not caring about what will Seokjin feel.

The other members inwardly cursed Yoongi, and the Managers gulped at the scene before speaking again to break the unbearable silence, “We'll leave the both of you here to talk. Please choose a good decision wisely and don't hurt each other.”

The people inside the room left and the two was engulfed by silence, the concerned members can only throw a worried look at Seokjin's direction and the eldest just smiled back as assurance.

The room was too silent that you can even hear the clock ticking and Seokjin's shoes that's tapping on the floor slowly, no one dared to talk, one doesn't know what to say and how to start and the other one was just nonchalant, not caring about a single thing, waiting for the other to speak.

Seokjin looked into Yoongi's eyes to seek any attention and emotion but got none so he tried to broke the silence, “I want us to say our secrets to each other cause I don't like lying to you and I also don't like you lying to me.” The straightforwardness of Seokjin almost made Yoongi choke.

“You go first.” Yoongi blurted out, eyes now focused to his boyfriend.

Seokjin nodded but gulped, he's itching to say this to Yoongi cause he can't lie to his boyfriend, they just don't have time alone anymore so he just kept it to himself..

“Hoseok tried to seduce me, I fucked Jimin,” Seokjin guiltily said before looking down then looked again to Yoongi to continue what he's saying, Namjoon offered me a blowjob, but Taehyung have done it, and the latest one– after our fight, the one you saw, when Jungkook and I made out.” Seokjin confessed and ended it with a, “I'm sorry, Yoongi.”

Yoongi shook his head in disbelief before heaving a throaty sigh, he rolled his eyes in annoyance and looked anywhere else but Seokjin, his pride was extremely hurt.

He couldn't accept the fact that Seokjin betrayed him in almost everyday, maybe when he's not around, right? That hurt his pride and ego more– it's like Seokjin was slapping him with the fact that he's beautiful and have many guys around him that'll love and can give him more.

It made him furious and mad to the point that he could picture Seokjin being a slut for his co-members when he's away. He thinks that his boyfriend is indeed– pathetic.

“Your turn now, Yoon–”

“I don't have anything to confess to you since I've been the most faithful and loyal boyfriend you could ever have but what did you do, Jin? You broke my trust. You don't deserve me anymore.” Yoongi started spitting fire and Seokjin's heart started burning and broking at the same time, he feels like he was being killed at the moment with Yoongi's words.

“But–”

“I've decided, Seokjin-hyung. We'll deny this relationship.”