31

Third Person's

“Guys, PD-nim wanted to talk to us. We need to go to Big Hit.” Namjoon informed his members, clapping his hands to alarm them so they'll start moving and preparing.

Seokjin sighed, tiredly walking towards the bathroom he shared with Jungkook inside their also shared room.

He can't think straight, he can't take out of his head the talk Yoongi and him had yesterday. It's running through his head like a broken record and he's slowly getting tired of it.

He shouldn't have agreed on talking to his ex-boyfriend and he shouldn't have hoped they'll figure things out because he was wrong.

He huffed, bitting his lower lip to stop himself from crying cause he didn't know how to handle the excruciating pain inside his chest anymore that he finds it hard to breathe.

The pain was slowly killing him and he fucking loathe himself because he can't move on even if he wanted to. He loves Yoongi too much that it hurts, and he's trying to restrict his breathing, wanting to die already.

“Hyung, can you really drive?” Jimin asks, worried about Seokjin's health and condition.

“Yeah, ofcourse.” He answered, tapping the younger's shoulder exhaustedly before smiling.

Jimin nods his head, already taking a seat at the back since Seokjin looks unwell and needs to be alone to think, he respects that.

But Taehyung isn't like Jimin, he's very hyper and he couldn't guess that his favorite hyung is feeling down at the moment, that he needs to be alone since the second younger took the seat beside Seokjin with a smile on his face.

“Hi to my favorite hyung!” Taehyung hollered, not caring about Yoongi who's already fast asleep at the back of the van.

“Hey.” Seokjin tried to greet the second younger as hyper as he did but couldn't so he offered a slight smile that Taehyung immediately returned with a brighter one.

Seokjin gulped, feeling the dizziness kicking in on his head that made him slightly moan at the pain.

He didn't know what caused this headaches but when his vision came back, he held the steering wheel more tightly to keep himself focus.

“Everyone's here! Start the car hyungie~” Hoseok happily chirped, clapping his hands to signal Seokjin to start driving.

“What's wrong, hyung?” At last, Namjoon noticed the suffering man. “You don’t look okay.” The leader added, giving Seokjin a light touch on his neck and forehead to check his temperature.

“I'm okay, Namjoon. I can do this, it's just driving.” Seokjin said, giving the leader's hand a soft hit and finally starting the car.

He started driving while Taehyung switched the radio on, blasting the speaker's volume up, and Seokjin's head felt a pang of pain again.

“Let's partyyyyy~” Taehyung screamed, dancing on his seat beside Seokjin.

“Yah, Taehyung! Seokjin-hyung's driving, don't be too wild there!” Namjoon reminds Taehyung but the latter didn't clearly heard him.

Yoongi groaned when the loud beat wokes him up, “It's too loud! Volume down, Kim Taehyung!!” He wailed.

The culprit rolled his eyes before turning down the volume, “KJs!” Taehyung shouted, sticking out his tongue.

Seokjin felt like he's going to vomit in minutes because of the dizzines and head ache he's currently feeling, adding the loud beat playing made him feel like his brain is beating too that he couldn't help but to place his left hand to his head to make the pain stop but didn't work.

His vision started getting blurry and foggy again, so is his mind, and his eyes are barely open, it's like it's going to close at any moment while he's driving.

Taehyung, c-can you turn off t-the radio?” Seokjin stuttered.

His breathing became rapid, he couldn't focus on the road and Taehyung still didn't turn off the radio, it seems like he didn't heard the older ordering him to stop it.

“Fucking shit.” Yoongi cussed as he saw something big coming their way, making his eyes wider than usual and his soul wide awake.

HYUNG! TURN THE OTHER WAY! A TRUCK'S COMING!” Jungkook, Jimin, and Namjoon all screamed, knocking everywhere on the van to alert Seokjin.

But the eldest, on the other hand, couldn't get all his senses together. Everything's a blur to him, it's like everywhere he look looks so undescribable and all he could see was pure pitched-black.

Taehyung became alarmed that he started panicking, he started tapping Seokjin's hand vigorously to make Seokjin's senses awake but it didn't work.

All of them gulped as the big truck approach nearer and nearer, praying, but none of them didn't tried to take a hold on the steering wheel.

The eldest blacked out, mind blank, and now unconscious of what's happening. Everything was now on Taehyung, so he was pressured that he started panicking more than making the van turn right.

Everyone have tears on their eyes already, bitting their lips and knocking inside the van like crazies.

“Hyung, please..” Yoongi, the man who rarely cries started crying.

Thinking about everything and everyone's that he's gonna leave if he dies, thinking about his parents, thinking about the baby his noona was carrying, thinking about Seokjin and his every group members..

HYUNG!” Jungkook wailed.

Each of the members have thoughts running in their mind, what happened to Seokjin, are they going to die, if this will be their last time together as a group, if they will survive.

The driver of the truck was asleep and it's too late for him to notice that he's taking the wrong way...

HYUNG!!!”

“I'm sorry..”

-----

a/n; sorry i'm such a horrible author ;-; anyways, i've published another jinxbts book entitled CRUSHES. ily guys. pls don't hate me ugh ಥ_ಥ and this crying emoji is me