35

Seokjin's
(A week ago)

PD-nim, I w-would like to d-donate my o-organs for t-them.. Please?” I pleaded, bawling my eyes out with tears while kneeling in front of them with my fingers intertwined to each other.

“You don't need to do this–”

“I want to! Hyung, I want to! My eyes for Jungkook, My heart to Namjoon, and since Yoongi and I have the same blood type, I can donate my blood too! I-I want them to live longer, hyung. I want them to see everything with their eyes and heart open, and using my organs for them to see the beauty of the world will be a good prize.. I think I've experienced it enough, living, and exploring.. but Jungkook, Namjoon, and Yoongi? They still deserve to live.. more longer.” My tears wouldn't stop from falling that I almost curse in front of my manager and PD-nim. I shouldn't look weak, I should be strong.. for them, for the fans, for my co-members, and my family.

PD-nim took a deep breathe, looking to Manager-hyung who's sitting next to him, looking as frustrated and stressed like us. “But you deserve to live longer, too, Seokjin-ah..” He said, tapping my head.

“PLEASE, HYUNG.. I'm begging you.” I mumbled under my breath, looking down my at my shoes.

There's a long silence that have reigned above us for a moment before I heard PD-nim's defeated sigh and my eyes squinted for hope..

It's my fault why my co-members are all suffering in such pain so it's my duty to make them feel less pain, I want them to build a family for their own, I want to see them some time soon with their little angels on their arms, their babies, and their wives.

Especially, Yoongi.. he's gonna be a father soon! He might settle down and marry her lovely noona who's bearing their little angel in her tummy. I might sound jealous or selfish but I want their child to be named after me. I would gladly appreciate it.

I want them to still make the fans happy since I know it wouldn't be a big deal/loss when I'm already gone and out from the group. I'm the least favourite after all, and I'm fine that I am.

BTS, such a big name with 3 letters that'll make endless memories for the fans to cherish. It's just sad that I won't be here to continue the journey anymore, that I'm backing out, that I'm a coward. But I'm happy I've been this wonderful family. Where the seven of us love each other, where there's our beautiful and wonderful ARMY. Though I wanted to thank them, I think I'm not able to do it anymore.

“Are y-you sure you w-want to do this?”

“Yes, hyung–”

“The operation of Jeon Jungkook and Kim Namjoon can start! The organs needed arrived, someone donated it and we're glad it matched!” A doctor announced, making their eyes widened in shock.

“Stocks of Blood Type O are now available for patient Min Yoongi!”

“OH MY GOD. Thank you!!” PD-nim closed his eyes, fingers intertwined.

I stayed still, in my current position, trying to internalize and process what the hell is happening...

“They're going to live longer, Seokjin! And you too.” PD-nim stutter, with tears of joy threatening to fall from his eyes.

“I'm glad they would..”

(Present)

Currently walking around the hospital after weeks of leaving them behind and not saying anything, and here I am, coming back to tell them I'm fine, that they should stop mourning, that I'm still breathing and alive.

I don't know how to face them, after weeks of not being by their side while they're recovering. I'm too ashamed that I caused this. I'm the one to blame to.

Wanting to relax my mind and feelings, I made my way to the hospital's garden, inhaling and exhaling.. I wanted to prepare myself on seeing them again. Now that almost all of my bruises were healed.

Then suddenly, I saw a well-built boy sat in a wheelchair with a nurse by his side, “Don't say that Jungkook-ah,”

JUNGKOOK-AH?

“It's true, I love him more than anything else that I'm willing to lose everything but not him. No kidding.” The boy on the wheelchair sighed.

His voice, it's way too familiar for me. So I walked closer to see who is it and saw that it's indeed our Golden Maknae, Jeon Jungkook, with a leaf on his hands and a sad smile on his face.

“He's very lucky then and you have a one happy dream.” The nurse said with a faint smile.

Nah, not now that he's already gone and it's just a dream. Dreams are just inaginations made by our mind.” Jungkook breathed out, feeling his chest tighten, tears already falling that made my heart broke.

Jungkook didn't hear any response from the nurse, it's just silent and the birds chirping is the only thing you could hear.

Until, I stopped in front of him, kneeling down to that I could look at him face to face even if he couldn't see me for a while..

“Who's gone?” I mumbled. “I was never gone, Jungkook-ah.”

I saw Jungkook sadly smiled, “I am even hallucinating that he's talking to me right now and that it's his voice I'm hearing.. hah.”

I held his hand tightly, hoping he'll recognize the feelings of my hands on him. “I'm here, really.” I whispered.

“S-Seokjin-hyung?”

I look at where the voice came from and my throat immediately felt dry, Y-Yoongi-chi..”

-----

a/n; i can't sleep and it's like 1:35AM here in my country so i wrote a chapter :'--------(((((( hope this isn't bad ugh