28

Third Person's

As Hoseok and Taehyung kept running around the house as they chase each other like some idiots, Jimin suddenly called the both of them to clean the dishes since Namjoon's trying to rest on the couch.

Hoseok groaned, ruffling his hair in frustration, “I hate doing house chores.” The dancer stomped his feet on the floor loudly before proceeding to walk.

HOBI-HYUNG! I'M JUST GOING TO DO SOMETHING, I'LL HELP YOU CLEAN THE DISHES AFTER!” Taehyung shouted from the distance and Hoseok just groaned again before nodding tediously.

Hoseok knew the second maknae too well. Ofcourse, Taehyung just made up an alibi but he still bought it since he's too tired to even argue with Taehyung on cleaning the dishes. He can do it anyways.

Taehyung's just going to sleep. He gripped on the doorknob, trying to silently open it but got distracted by the faint screams and muffled moans he's hearing.

He shook his head abruptly, not believing his ears, he must be hearing things right now cause no one should do such nasty things at 10:30 in the morning, right?

Unless if it's Jungkook, again, masturbating on Seokjin's videos and pictures cause Taehyung knew how much Jungkook wants to get to their eldest hyung's pants, and truth to be told cause so are they.

“Shit, Shit, Shit!” A voice moans again and now, more audible than before.

Taehyung just shrugged, thinking it would stop in a minute or two. He opened the door then flopped down on his bed, he took his phone from his pocket then sighed.

He connected his phone with the the dorm's wifi then opened the youtube app, he plugged his earphones on his ear as he started searching on the search bar: taejin moans: top tae, bottom jin’

He clicked on the newest one before sighing happily and contentedly. “Fuck, this one's so hot.” He moaned, increasing the volume of the volume.

Taehyung started palming his growing bulge with his pants still on, sighing and moaning at the same time. No shit, Seokjin's moans can make him release in no time.

“Ah! Ah– Ughhhh~ Jungkook!”

His eyes suddenly widened, “What the fuck?! I thought this is a TaeJin moan audio!?”

He stopped the video then unplugged the earphones but heard another loud moan of pleasure.

That's when Taehyung realized it, the moan didn't came from the audio he's playing but from Seokjin and Jungkook's shared room.

He ruffled his hair frustratedly before groaning when he heard the moans getting louder and louder. He wonder if the other members' heard the moans too.

Taehyung opened the door then saw Yoongi froze in front of Seokjin and Jungkook's shared room, the second eldest is biting his lips as he look down but didn't move a bit to go away from the source of the loud moans.

Yoongi couldn't feel his legs and he doesn't know why. He's thinking and making his self believe that it's just because he's tired. He's fooling himself.

“Yah, hyung? What are you–”

“Oh, Taehyung, Hi! I'm just going to get my notes and coat before going to the studio. Um, that's it.” Yoongi made his way to his room then slammed the door close.

“I don't like how the dorm smells like.” Hoseok sniffed again for the last time before sticking his tongue out in disgust.

Meanwhile, inside the room where the moans came from..

Jungkook thrusted faster and rougher that made the bed creak and Seokjin's hair to bounce at the intensity of it.

He's doing his best to make Seokjin feel happy and satisfied and so is himself until he found his hyung's prostate that triggered a loud throaty moan from the eldest.

Y-YES! THERE, MORE!”

Jungkook pummeled his member onto Seokjin's abused hole repeteadly that caused for the eldest to be more vocal that the whole dorm heard him.

The erotic sound from their skin slapping and squelching sounds made Jungkook to be eager to reach their highs so he worked harder on thrusting even deeper, faster, and harder.

“I'm so–uh, close..”

Jungkook nodded to his hyung, smiling contently while admiring the beauty beneath him. Seeing Seokjin like this brought out a beast out of Jungkook.

Yoongi..” Seokjin moaned.

Jungkook didn't heard him though as the latter kept on thrusting to reach his own high and as he was drowning unto Seokjin's tightness.

Finally, Jungkook letted out a satisfied sigh and groan when he cummed inside Seokjin but without pulling out– they both fell asleep with Jungkook's shaft still inside Seokjin's.

“I'm not gonna lie, that was a hot one.” Jimin said while wiping the dining table clean.

Namjoon nodded, agreeing, Jungkook isn't as innocent as the other fans think.”

-----

a/n; so wattpad actually deleted the chapter/s i'm supposed to publish yesterday so i rewrited this one and i think it's not as good as the first/original one. sorry. and also, sorry for not updating for almost 2weeks? been busy because of school. :< i also knew i suck at writing smuts but maybe there will be more(?) ily guys.❤