18

Third Person's

“What's wrong with you?!”

“NO. WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?!”

“STOP SHOUTING, WILL YOU?!”

WHY CAN'T YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP FIRST?!”

The members was awakened by the loud yells they're hearing. It's only 3am and the shouts made their ears ache, so their heads.

They all gathered into the living room to see where the voices are coming from and they've found out that it was from Yoongi and Seokjin's shared room.

Jungkook tried to blink his sleepiness away then spoke, “Why are they fighting?”

Namjoon and Hoseok sighed at the same time then shook their heads as they also didn't know what the answer is.

Jimin and Taehyung on the other hand, kept quiet, feeling guilty cause what if Jimin is the reason why they're fighting cause he had sex with Jin?

Or what if it's because Taehyung gave Jin a handjob? What if Yoongi found out about those?

“Fucking tell me the reason why you came home this late?!” Seokjin shouts, not minding if someone might wake up because of him.

Jimin and Taehyung sighed in relief while the other three are now feeling tensed, maybe they knew the answer why or maybe not.

“WHAT!? It's none of your business!” Yoongi shouted back with the same intensity.

Jungkook bit his lip, his hands sweating.. “I freaking hate Yoongi-hyung..” The youngest whispered with tears brimming on the side of his eyes.

BULLSHIT, YOONGI!” Seokjin cursed loudly then a sound of some glass shattering on the floor was heard. “I AM YOUR BOYFRIEND SO IT'S MY BUSINESS!” The eldest added.

“Fuck it, Seokjin! Can you stop being so nosy cause I'm getting tired of you and your big mouth!The second eldest retorted.

Seokjin felt his heart broke, “What do you mean you're tired of me?” His voice becoming inaudible for some reason and all he could hear was his heart shattering into pieces.

Tsk.” Yoongi just clicked on his tongue irritatedly and was about to open the door but stopped when he heard Jin talk.

“Where the fuck are you going now?!”

Yoongi just glanced to Seokjin then rolled his eyes, “Somewhere happier.”

Jin heaved a pained gasp, “Are you saying you're not happy with me anymore?! Somewhere happier?!” The eldest hiccups as a result of his too much crying.

“YEAH. SOMEWHERE AWAY FROM THIS HELL OF A PLACE, SOMEWHERE AWAY FROM YOU!” Yoongi harshly answered before slamming the door shut, now making his way out of their dorm.

Taehyung and Namjoon couldn't take it anymore, they both tried holding their tempers but when Yoongi told Jin his last words before slamming the door shut, they lose it, that's the last straw.

“Get your ass back here, Min Yoongi!” Namjoon hollered, running towards Yoongi but the latter just ignored him and continued to walk to his car.

“Fucking douchebag.” Taehyung spat then threw a rock on Yoongi's car but missed. Shit.”

Back to Seokjin and Yoongi's shared room there sat Jin on the floor, crying his pained heart out.

How come they fought over a small problem? He's feeling guilty for acting like that to his boyfriend but he just couldn't understand why Yoongi has to come home that late.

The words Yoongi have said minutes ago before he left was now recorded to his mind, he couldn't bear the pain, the pain he's feeling is just too.. unbearable and unbelievably painful.

He felt like Yoongi's words was daggers and it cut him deep to his heart.

JIN-HYUNG!” Jungkook whisper-shouted when he saw Jin on the floor, crying.

The youngest immediately gave the eldest a comforting yet bone-crashing hug. Hoseok sat beside Seokjin and Jimin was on the other side.

“Everything's going to be okay, hyung.” The dancer line whispered.

But Seokjin shook his head with tears escaping from his beautiful shining eyes, “He's not happy with me anymore..”