39

Third Person's

Taehyung yawned and stretched his hands straight when he woke up from a happy dream. A smile made it's way to the young boy's lips.

He rubbed his eyes using the back of his hands and combed his hair with his long fingers.

He was about to sing a happy song when he heard someone sobbing, making him look at the person on the bed next to him.

Namjoon-hyung? Why are you..”

Taehyung didn't get to finish his words when he saw a letter on the leader's grasp. The paper used now being soak with Namjoon's tears.

So, Taehyung immediately jumped out of his bed and made his way to the leader's side, drawing comforting circles on Namjoon's back.

“What happened, hyung?” The young boy worriedly asked.

“Seokjin-hyung..” Namjoon wails, closing his eyes, clutching on the letter tightly.

Taehyung felt a lump being built on his throat. What could've happen? Seokjin-hyung? What happen to their hyung?

“Y-You see that l-letter on your b-bedside? It'll a-answer your questions, T-Tae.”

Namjoon pointed on the neat paper that was placed on the mini table beside his bed and Taehyung didn't waste more time to know what's inside of it.

“To my dearest Taetae,”

Taehyung felt nervous, seeing the nickname in front of the paper made his heart warm yet cold. What is this...

“I gave letters to each and everyone of you, I'm sorry, I couldn't say this in person to the all of you, but I'm happy I've been a part of this group with six lovely members including you.” Taehyung bit his lip.

He don't understand and he doesn't want to understand.

“I'm leaving the group, I'm leaving BTS, Beyond The Scene, Bangtan Sonyeondan and I'm very sorry for this sudden decision of mine.”

No, please no, tell me the letter was playing tricks with my eyes. Tell me!” Taehyung yelled, looking at the crying Namjoon beside him.

But Namjoon shook his head.

NO.

“I'm sorry I didn't say goodbye in person because I don't want to see your pained expressions. Yes, I'm very selfish. I'm not worth of your love, I'm a coward, I'm a liar. Cause I'm still not okay.”

“I never thought that this day would come. The day when I will leave the group, and leave you all.. but just because I left BTS, doesn't mean I didn't enjoy being a member. I love it. Every bit of it..”

“But guess what.. I'm giving up. Haha. I don't want to cause any troubles, I don't want anyone fighting, I don't want you to get affected. I want to stop being the cause of your pain.”

“Because I love every member with their unique personalities. I love you. I love the dorm, I love the moments, I love the teasing. I love.. everything and everyone about this group.”

Taehyung loves him too.

Everyone loves Seokjin too.

“So I'm sorry for giving up, for leaving, please forgive your selfish hyung. Forgive me for leaving you guys behind cause I don't have enough courage and strength anymore.”

“I will always remember the first time we met, our first bond, the place we love to see, and the restaurant we always go to when we're hungry. Taehyung-ah, sorry for not being a good role model. Sorry for making you cry. Sorry I couldn't hug you right now.”

Sorry for being a burden, hyung.

“I'm lucky and grateful that I had the chance to be with you guys. I will miss your smile, the sound of your laughs, the good mornings, good afternoons, and good evenings.. and the I love yous.”

Seokjin's writing became sloppier and sloppier as the letter almost comes to an end but Taehyung can still undertand the words being written.

“It's okay to be angry with me, okay? I'll totally understand and accept your anger. Take care, Taetae! Don't forget to eat healthy, alright? Or hyung will be angry instead. Thank you and goodbye.”

All of the other members suddenly came rushing inside Taehyung and Namjoon. Tears streaming, and face sad.

Namjoon opened his arms wide, Jungkook and Hoseok hug the leader first for comfort, and minutes later, Yoongi, Jimin and Taehyung joins in.

They're all crying.

Their hyung left.

-----

a/n; sorry for not updating for too long! this book will be completed on chapter 40. and i'm thanking y'all in advance for reading this book. idek if it's satisfying and worth the time to read. but ily guys! baii for now