19

Yoongi's

SEOKJIN OVERREACTED, AGAIN!

What's the matter if I came home late?! What if I just came back from work and I'm too tired to face him?! What the fuck is wrong with him nowadays?!

“He's too paranoid! Seokjin's so annoying!” I ranted, gripping on her wrist tightly.

Her face scrunched up in pain, “Broke up with him then. She huskily whispered, licking my earlobe.

I pushed her away, sitting on the bed messily then glared at her. “No. I need him. I love him.”

“You love him? Then why are you here? Beside me?” She confidently smirked then tried to reach for my hand but failed.

I love Seokjin.. but why am I here?

“You like it here, you need me more, just face the truth. You don't want him anymore.”

I glared at her more. “NO!”

“No? You shouldn't have left Seokjin crying there if you love him that much. You should've just explained to him and confessed your mistakes. Do you really love playing with people's feelings this much? She said, rolling her eyes on me while shaking her head in disbelief.

I quickly stood up then made my way out of her house. She's right, I should've just stayed beside Seokjin cause I love him, right?

But what will happen next if I'll confess that I cheated? Would he still love me the same?

“He isn't overreacting.. he's just worried.” I mumbled to myself as realization kicked in.

As soon as I reached our dorm, I immediately ran in front of Seokjin and I's shared room to see if he'll open it for me but he didn't.

Maybe he's already asleep cause the time's like 4am by now so I carefully and slowly opened the door only to reveal Seokjin.... making out with Jungkook.

I couldn't believe my eyes. Maybe I'm hallucinating. Maybe I'm just imagining things. Maybe my eyes are lying to me!

He wouldn't do this to me! He couldn't! He shouldn't! He's mine!

They only stopped when Jungkook noticed my presence, he slightly pushed Seokjin away from him that caused my boyfriend to growl.

I AM NOT HALLUCINATING.

Yoongi..” Seokjin's voice was filled with guilt, so his eyes.

He couldn't even look straight into my eyes!

“How can you do this to me, Jin? And out of all people.. why with Jungkook?! He's our maknae!” I yelled while pointing my fingers to them.

I felt my legs weakened, I can't even move closer to them, I don't know what to do anymore.

If I didn't left him here crying a while ago, this wouldn't happen, right?

Yoongi.. It's not w-what you thi-think!” He stuttered, now looking to me.

“Really, Jin? Then what do you want me to think? Do you want me to think that my boyfriend and co-member are just playing before I came here?I faked a smile as I continue the words that I wanted to say, “Jin, I am not that stupid. I still knew what's imagination and what's not. What's the truth and not.”

Seokjin started sobbing with Jungkook rubbing circles to his back, “You said you're not happy with me anymore so I tried to sleep but end up crying when you left! But thanks to the other members who comforted me and Jungkook who tried not to fall asleep for me to feel better!”

I'm sorry for being insensitive. I'm sorry for being self-centered. I'm sorry for being stubborn.

I'm sorry I left you, crying.

“I wanted to feel that I'm still loved, Yoongi.. I want you to say that you love me and explain why you came home late but you left me! I hoped for you to come back immediately to hug me, kiss me, to love me! But Yoongi.. where have you been?”

I'm sorry, but do I deserve this pain?

“You're hurting me, Jin..”

“But you're hurting me too, Yoongi..”

We both kept quiet and Jungkook already left so we can have our own privacy. I still want to work things out.

“I love you, Yoongi..” He stepped closer to me.

But I stepped away, “Do you mean it?” I sobbed.

His steps quickened and when he's already in front of me, he engulfed my body into a tight hug. “I mean it, Yoongi.. I love you, I love you, I LOVE YOU.”

I'm sorry for lying, I'm sorry for cheating, I'm sorry I couldn't confessed and fixed my mistakes. Forgive me for lying that I'm innocent so I can still fix our relationship.

“I love you too, hyung.”

Again, I'm sorry for lying.