25

Third Person's

“I, Min Yoongi, doesn't have any special relationship with Kim Seokjin. We never had special feelings for each other and we're just friends, I will never like someone like him cause we're both males. I don't like being shipped with him cause it's awkward and I don't love him. Please don't misunderstood the video, the angle of the camera made it looked like we're kissing but we're really not. Again, I don't have any relationship with Kim Seokjin and we're just friends. The videos and all are fake. I don't love him, and I will never.” Yoongi delivered his speech, not stuttering one bit, and he's full of confidence while saying those.

Seokjin felt his heart broke, they've practice this al lot, almost a week yet it still hurt him. Scripted, yes, but he can say that maybe what's on the script was half-meant..

He sighed, he don't know how to deliver his speech. Would it affect Yoongi like how it affected him? He hope so, that's the only thing he can do. His throat dry, and his heart broke.

But the presscon was still going on and now it's time for them to answer every questions that will be thrown on them and this might hurt Seokjin's feelings– big time.

The other members were on the backstage, silently watching the couple denying their relationship, silently cursing Yoongi, silently hoping that it'll end soon.

They can't stand seeing their Seokjin-hyung hiding his pain in front of the cameras. They knew it, Seokjin's suffering. They can see on the television how their lovely hyung wanted to cry but couldn't but Yoongi's just steady there, smiling casually, beside the hurting Jin.

“Are you guys sure you don't have any special relationship? Cause we saw some pictures of you two where personal space is non-existent.” A reporter from a famous TV channel asks with a serious look in her face.

Yoongi chuckled lightly, “We are roommates, we're the oldest in our dorm, too. We understand each other but we are just friends. Best friends. Seokjin-hyung and I being in a relationship is kinda.. gross. Yoongi answered, scrunching his face in a disgusted manner while laughing.

Seokjin tried to laugh along but that made his voice cracked, “Gross, huh?” He muttered under his breath.

Yoongi answered more and more questions while Seokjin's just there, hiding his frown from everyone until a question hurted him bad.

“If it's okay with the fans and everyone, will it be okay if you two commits in a serious relationship?”

“What? Hahaha, no, never. As I've said, I don't like the idea being shipped with him cause I think it's disgusting. Sorry for the words, but Jin-hyung's not my type. I might sound like a killjoy but I'm just stating facts so for the fans who ships YoonJin, just stop and be happy that we're just friends–”

That made Seokjin stand up and slam his fists on the table, he held unto his mic very tight and tears started to burst from his sad eyes.

He gulped when the cameras and lights focused on him, he bit his lower lip to prevent himself from sobbing before speaking very loudly.

“WE ARE IN A RELATIONSHIP. WE ARE BOYFRIENDS!” Seokjin almost yelled, tears still streaming down from his eyes.

Yoongi tried to stop Seokjin and made him sit down again but Seokjin was surprisingly stronger than him.

“What the hell, Jin?!” Yoongi cursed before looking to the reporters again, “We are not in a relationship, okay? Nothing's going on between–”

“SHUT THE FUCK UP, YOONGI!” and Yoongi did.

The members that are on the backstage started panicking, they're amazed on how strong Seokjin is right now yet pained that Yoongi's still denying it and tears from the elder's eyes couldn't stop from falling. They badly wants to wipe away his tears.

“WE STARTED DATING A YEAR AGO, HE LOVE ME AND I LOVE HIM–” Seokjin's voice never cracked but he was cut off by an aggressive Yoongi.

“No, Jin! I don't love you!”

Seokjin felt his heart broke again. In just a day, how many times can he have his heart broken? It's shattering that he can't almost breathe.

“Stop denying it, Yoongi! Stop hurting me!”

The reporters started murmuring and taping the scene, but some of them stopped recording it, wanting to respect the couple's privacy.

“I WILL! THIS WILL BE THE LAST TIME YOU'LL BE HURT BECAUSE I'M BREAKING UP WITH YOU, JIN! WE'RE DONE, WE'RE THROUGH! I DON'T WANT YOU ANYMORE! STAY AWAY FROM ME! WE'RE NOT DATING ANYMORE! ARE YOU GUYS HAPPY? STOP RECORDING OR I'LL SUE YOU ALL!” Yoongi shouted before dropping the mic and walking away, his shoulders bumped Jin's and he doesn't care one bit.

Jimin and Taehyung made their way to Seokjin and wrapped their arms around him, protecting him from everyone's judging and pitying gaze. The two helped Seokjin to walk till they reached the van.

The reporters felt awfully bad, they told their cameramans to delete everything so they did. At least they knew what privacy is though it's an conference and they're free to broadcast it, their conscience wouldn't take it. They can't.

Hoseok, Namjoon, and Jungkook on the other hand stopped Yoongi from leaving and the trio landed punches to his face.

He smirked, “This it what I will get? After what I've done? I've set him free for your hungry dicks, be thankful, brats!” Yoongi yelled.

Jungkook snorted before punching Yoongi again, “Go away before we kill you.”

“He don't deserve someone like Jin-hyung.” Namjoon spat before they turned their heels to go to Jin and the 95erz.

-----

a/n; ok, sorry to ruin the moment, i know this chapter is bad and idk sad, ryt. i know i'm a horrible person coz i'm late on greeting y'all a merry christmas and ily'all, like really, and this chapter isn't originally like this, it's so faaaar awaaayy from the original but i like this better, i didn't proofread this too. ;-; sorry and merry christmas agaaiiin. oh holy night omg jeon i'm inluv baii~